is Bloodline the GOAT stable in Wrestling history... 6/28 The Wiseman is exiled!

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I lowkey feel like The Rock ordered the hit and Solo is acting under Rocky. Rock made sure to point out that while Roman may have lost at mania The Rock won his match.

Solo doesnt have enough rank to pull in Tama Tonga as an underling. The Rock on the other hand is Big cuz to all these dudes. If it's about wins and loses and overall influence, The Rock is pretty much everyone's boss so naturally his family would fall in line.

Rock already planted seeds when he said he acknowledged Roman as the tribal chief because "that's what family does" and at that Mania press conference when he said "you're disrespecting the rocks ancestors" he put a ton of emphasis on Peter Maivia.

I feel like The Final Boss is actually a Segway into Rocks final form "High Cheif" Rocky Maivia. It will be a full circle moment for Rock. And every Samoan/Tongan/Fijian puts the ultimate amount of respect on Peter Maivia's name.
If all that means that we get to see The Rock coming back to do couple more matches, I am all for it. Even if he's not coming back soon, they are gonna keep the storyline interesting.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I lowkey feel like The Rock ordered the hit and Solo is acting under Rocky. Rock made sure to point out that while Roman may have lost at mania The Rock won his match.

Solo doesnt have enough rank to pull in Tama Tonga as an underling. The Rock on the other hand is Big cuz to all these dudes. If it's about wins and loses and overall influence, The Rock is pretty much everyone's boss so naturally his family would fall in line.

Rock already planted seeds when he said he acknowledged Roman as the tribal chief because "that's what family does" and at that Mania press conference when he said "you're disrespecting the rocks ancestors" he put a ton of emphasis on Peter Maivia.

I feel like The Final Boss is actually a Segway into Rocks final form "High Cheif" Rocky Maivia. It will be a full circle moment for Rock. And every Samoan/Tongan/Fijian puts the ultimate amount of respect on Peter Maivia's name.

The Rock telling Tama. You know that truck I got your father. Well the bill has come due

giphy.gif

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Jacob yes but if Zilla gets signed hes going straight to nxt he barely has any experience to be put in an angle like that off rip
WWE could send him to developmental behind the scenes but not NXT like they did with Jade then call him up and mostly hide him in multi-man matches. They just brought Tama and are holding off on Jacob for a little while. This angle has a ways to go so he probably has time.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Bloodline has the best stable storyline ever.

I still put NWO and Four Horsemen over them.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

If that is the case, The E gonna stretched this beyond WM41.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Wait, they got an adopted Tongan cousin the size of the Undertaker just waiting in the wings out there?! And he's Tama's brother?! I've seen him before a while back but I never looked in depth.
:whoo:

Apparently WWE were trying to get him before the hiring freeze so he re-signed with NJPW. Him and Tama are big on working in the same place. I'm thinking he'll be the final member if they're going to even things up.

Roman, Jey, Jimmy, Hikuleo
vs
Rock, Solo, Tama, Jacob

Last edited: