Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CpBYowzWgAASFNq.jpg

Oh so it's the man's fault? :dead: Him escaping was more shameful than the actual killing? :dead: I'm sure the woman herself wouldn't agree with this message. Like how the fukk do you even look at the situation from this angle? :nahimgood:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
I don't even understand how the Korryn Gaines story even became about BM. A Black man didn't kill her :francis: The police brutality aspect was completely overshadowed. EVERY death you have c00ns come out the woodwork to say the Black person deserves it, regardless of gender... You had c00n ass nikkas saying that about Mike Brown and Vonderrit Myers. You had c00ns saying Tamir Rice deserved it because he shouldn't have been playing with a toy gun. Why did THIS become the big story to talk about self-hating c00ns, specifically Black men that hate Black women? It's fukking weird...

But I barely saw people talking about Joyce Q., who actually was beaten to death by her boyfriend for refusing to submit.

This entire week on social media has been bizarre.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CpBYowzWgAASFNq.jpg

See what I'm talking about? shyt like this spreads like wildfire to impressionable and hurt people who don't know any better. That's why it's important to mentally keep yaself sane and on guard constantly.

sad

edit just checked the person's IG who made the meme and from what I've seen some people going in on the meme.

Last edited:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Oh so it's the man's fault? :dead: Him escaping was more shameful than the actual killing? :dead: I'm sure the woman herself wouldn't agree with this message. Like how the fukk do you even look at the situation from this angle? :nahimgood:

People refuse to hold her ass accountable. I hold her family accountable for never getting her diagnosed with her mental disorder even though they knew she had issues. Didn't even have to medication; simply counseling could've made this woman more rational. There's nothing heroic about her having a standoff while her kid was present like that. If you wanna go out like that at least wait until the lil dude ain't there.

I don't blame that guy for leaving. Losing your life over your ignorant as gf who has been wanting a battle wtb police for months ain't the wave. Salute to him

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

@Poitier , come get your girl.

CpBYowzWgAASFNq.jpg

See what I'm talking about? shyt like this spreads like wildfire to impressionable and hurt people who don't know any better. That's why it's important to mentally keep yaself sane and on guard constantly.
LOL these bytches have lost their God damn minds. Like for real they need therapy.:mjlol: All I can do is laugh. On one hand they claim to be against patriarchal system but want black men to protect them. Lol what bunch of Looney Tunes.:mjlol: