Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I noticed that these bed wench feminist doing this all of the sudden like they plan that shyt from tumblr or something
They are doing it now that black people are rising.

All of the time when black people were asleep they did nothing but now when black people are rising they are scared and want to show their white massas that "they arent like the rest of the negroes"

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Feel terrible for her son. I wouldn't be surprised if she was physically and mentally abusing that poor kid. It must be torture to have a mother who hates you for simply existing.

This woman and other women like her are fukking trash for using this woman's death as a way to be hateful and divisive. They only care about black people dying as long as they can use them to push an agenda to sell books,lectures, and make tv appearances. I know this bytch got a million ideas already cooked up on how she gonna come up off this woman's death. It's funny how people like her are always cheering on people to be martyrs for a cause while they lose absolutely nothing. fukk outta here!

Last edited:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Feel terrible for her son. I wouldn't be surprised if she was physically and mentally abusing that poor kid. It must be torture to have a mother who hates you for simply existing.

This woman and other women like her are fukking trash for using this woman's death as a way to be hateful and divisive. They only care about black people dying as long as they can use them to push an agenda to sell books,lectures, and make tv appearances. I know this bytch got a million ideas already cooked up on how she gonna come up off this woman's death. It's funny how people like her are always cheering on people to be martyrs for a cause while they lose absolutely nothing. fukk outta here!

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
It hurts me to my core to see people celebrating this woman's death like it was a victory when it could have been easily avoided. In the end she's gone and she left two children behind who have to grow up and navigate life without their mother and none of the people who encouraged her are gonna step up and provide for her children. This was nothing but a rush for them. Her death was nothing but another WSHH moment to them. They don't give a fukk about the psychological and emotional toll this has on the kids. This is gonna be with them forever.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It hurts me to my core to see people celebrating this woman's death like it was a victory when it could have been easily avoided. In the end she's gone and she left two children behind who have to grow up and navigate life without their mother and none of the people who encouraged her are gonna step up and provide for her children. This was nothing but a rush for them. Her death was nothing but another WSHH moment to them. They don't give a fukk about the psychological and emotional toll this has on the kids. This is gonna be with them forever.
:dwillhuh: People are celebrating her death? Why?

Blackout

Daps
Wow :dwillhuh:

This chick is literally insane brehs :wow:

She's taken the black man and turned him into an evil boogeyman who's entire purpose in life is to oppress black women.

She didn't make a single valid point. Not one.
Most like her saw the good stats about black women being the most educated and making businesses and such and decided to say fukk all black men.

c00ns like her dont look far ahead and see that without going the black economy route that beg racist whites to accept us path she is on will have them hitting a wall.

Not even biology agrees with her way since it takes a black man and a black woman to create a sista.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Now they can say "look a Black women got killed and we told yall Black men don't support us!"

:mjlol: I saw plenty of Black Men supporting Korryn, but I saw a lot of Black feminists & LGBTs getting mad at Tariq, his followers, & other so-called "Hoteps" talking about they're just using Korryn's death to further their platform. :dead:

Blackout

Daps
:mjlol: I saw plenty of Black Men supporting Korryn, but I saw a lot of Black feminists & LGBTs getting mad at Tariq, his followers, & other so-called "Hoteps" talking about they're just using Korryn's death to further their platform. :dead:
Tariq was just on CNN defending Korryn while Feminista useless ass didnt do shyt.

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps

They're celebrating her death because it gives them the platform to push a divisive agenda while hailing her as a martyr who gave her life for their cause despite leaving her family behind. She made the ultimate sacrifice even though she didn't have to, and the people encouraging her to do it would never make that same sacrifice or put their own children in that same situation.

The accusation of her bf being a coward and the notion that black men are cowards who don't "protect' black women is already making the rounds everywhere despite reports and witnesses who live there saying that he pleaded with her to give up the gun and go peacefully and she wouldn't listen. She was mentally unstable and lacked guidance from the men in her life and it's a sad situation all around because children are gonna spend the rest of their lives without their mother and this memory is gonna be forever sketched in their psyches.

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
CpBYowzWgAASFNq.jpg

See what I'm talking about? shyt like this spreads like wildfire to impressionable and hurt people who don't know any better. That's why it's important to mentally keep yaself sane and on guard constantly.