Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
What Would Happen If We Abandoned Straight Black Men The Way Some Have Abandoned Us?

These folks really believe that they should be showered with praise and gratitude. Fucc outta here B!!!:stopitslime:

"Save for Sandra Bland and some consistent mentions of Rekia Boyd, black female victims, who reportedly account for nearly 20 percent of those unarmed blacks killed by officers in the past 15 years The Huffington Post found, our pain and suffering largely goes unacknowledged. It’s for that reason that many like the person who responded to Crissle believe heterosexual black men are just riding our coattails to freedom where they have every intention to even further abandon us once they reach the promise land."

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Whats happening in Baltimore right now is a clear example of this..

Black Mayor
Black Police Commissioner
Black Deputy Ops
Black Prosecutor
Black Bench Judge

Now all of Freddie Grays killers are getting acquitted, rewarded back pay and suing the city

:pachaha:

Local Politics Brehs...
Can Black people stop saying it all starts locally and that the president is powerless? None of you were saying that shyt when George W. or Reagan were in office to absolve them of any of the heinous shyt they signed of on.

I guess Obama was powerless when he signed off on occupying Haiti?
I guess Obama was powerless when he signed off on killing Gaddafi and destabilizing Africa?
I guess Obama was powerless when he signed off of on giving Israel and Saudi Arabia tons of weapons and money while they commit atrocities against Africans?
I guess Obama was powerless when he signed off on bailing out the very banks who wiped out Black wealth with predatory loans?
I guess Obama was powerless when he signed off on building over 30 new military bases across Africa, including drone programs?
I guess Obama was powerless when he decreased trade with Africa to historic lows?
I guess Obama was powerless when he went to the HBCUs and told us to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps and gave a speech to us after Ferguson telling us to respect cops?
I guess Obama was powerless when he helped orchestrate a coup in Brazil against the ex President even though she did more to help Afro Brazilians than anyone preceding her?
I guess Obama calling Dallas a hate crime but scared to call White supremacist terrorist is another example of him being powerless?

Some of you nikkas are suckas.
And it's funny cuz the nikkas claiming Obama is powerless are the same nikkas shook of a Trump presidency:pachaha:
Thank you! Bush in particular got shytted on over and over again. I barely if ever heard a person spew the "its about the local elections" narrative back then. Same with Reagan, years later.

As I mentioned in another thread, you can't one minute push the narrative that Obama is that powerless, yet all the sudden scream out "OMG Trump / Hillary is gonna be in office!!!!!!!" By that logic, why are people so concerned about either of them being president?

We definitely should of course be involved locally, no question, but let's stop pretending like Obama, the president of the United States, is just along for the ride in this situation.

Either the presidency is a big deal or its not. Can't have it both ways brehs.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
What Would Happen If We Abandoned Straight Black Men The Way Some Have Abandoned Us?

These folks really believe that they should be showered with praise and gratitude. Fucc outta here B!!!:stopitslime:

"Save for Sandra Bland and some consistent mentions of Rekia Boyd, black female victims, who reportedly account for nearly 20 percent of those unarmed blacks killed by officers in the past 15 years The Huffington Post found, our pain and suffering largely goes unacknowledged. It’s for that reason that many like the person who responded to Crissle believe heterosexual black men are just riding our coattails to freedom where they have every intention to even further abandon us once they reach the promise land."
Keep the hate coming. :blessed:

Canon

Veteran
Daps

:ufdup:stop pump faking and abandon us

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
they need to quit it with that Malcolm X shyt :francis:
They desperately want to believe that one of the strongest black men ever was a faq, this is why i have a problem with black women and gay black men being the face of a movement. If you don't have a strong straight pro black male as the leader then it will eventually fail, Netta hates black men and Deray sleeps with white men yet they're saying black lives matter:stopitslime:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
BLM summed up perfectly.

10161-booker-t-washington-quotes-on-race.jpg