Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Conincdently, she's a lesbian.:jbhmm:

Yeah I know, I remember her being on a panel with Desus and she seemed cool back then. But I am seeing shorty got issues. I have always found it interesting these folks embrace intersectionality(sp) but consistently overlook the class portion of it. Middle class Black folks putting forward the notion that they are at equal risk with poor Black folks has gotten problematic imo.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
why wasn't i getting notifications for the past three days :jbhmm:

the breh y2dre was getting into it with them on twitter today :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Hate straight black men but use our deaths to push their agendas :scust:

Disgusting :scust:

@wickedsm

I was saying the same thing a few months ago

and they(BLM leadership) will promote cacs as romantic and sexual partners, will promote mixed babies to black women, will tell black women black fathers and black husbands are useless, will promote single motherhood and will encourage young black boys to be fakkits after marching for the next black man killed by pigs, in the name of black civil rights :skip: :heh:
They are shameless :wow:

This can't be real :skip:

Last edited:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps

This shyt is so disingenuous and false. I've seen and been apart of so many initiatives and campaigns centered around addressing DV against black women,especially in NYC where she lives. And there have been numerous cases where the abuser has been brought to justice.

There are numerous abuse centers and shelters for women victims of DV. Can we do more to address it? Of course. But to sit here and say that brothas aren't doing anything is just bullshyt . I swear this section of women are so blinded by their hatred of black men that it blocks them from seeing any rational point that doesn't put black men in a negative light.

And instead of just coming out and saying that they hate black men, they'd rather hide behind certain ideologies and coded language to spew their rhetoric. It's extremely sad seeing so many brothas put in work only to be erased by these same women. and it's also sad to see many brothas pander to these women on social media only to be ignored by them. Doesn't matter what you do. This section of women hate us and pray to see another one of us in the news.

Last edited:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
And instead of just coming out and saying that they hate black men, they'd rather hide behind certain ideologies and coded language to spew their rhetoric. It's extremely sad seeing so many brothas put in work only to be erased by these same women. and it's also sad to see many brothas pander to these women on social media only to be ignored by them.
Speak on it God.