is Birdman a blood or a crip? (with photo)

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Knowing that throwing up Cs and blue rags can represent crip membership... And actually throwing up crip signs and claiming to be a crip are two different things... There's a reason why these corny memes are screen caps from actually widely popular music videos deliberately stripped of all context and intentionally misinterpreted, instead of people just posting the video and saying "look at baby claiming crip at the 1:25 mark of this random video where they're wearing a different color rag in every other scene "... Because it then becomes obvious the shyt didn't have nothing to do with claiming to be crips... Baby claiming crip was never a " thing", it's some revisionist Internet shyt that popped up years after the fact because people were mad they started blood years later

:russ: try paying homage to gang signs in California and see what happens

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:russ: try paying homage to gang signs in California and see what happens

nikkas from cali saw those videos like everyone else in the country and knew like everyone else that he wasn't claiming crip... Guess it's just one of things you either had to be there or not being deliberately dense to get :yeshrug:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Cash Money didn't mention any Blood shyt until they signed Mack-10

To be honest they didn't start that blood shyt until Mack 10 was long gone which means he ain't have shyt to do with it. CMR hangs out alot in LA I think Birdman lives out there now, it's obvious they pay the bloods to hold them down, but we call it extortion. Chris Brown too, these rappers pay the bloods for protection, but they got to come up with that money no matter what. fukk you pay me! Remember when that crip rapper ran up on birdman and lil wayne limo? Suddenly Wayne started rapping about bloods after that. Lol. A grown ass man just don't wake up one day and decides to start claimg a gang, especially when he's made hundreds of gangsta songs talking bout killing people and selling dope but never mentioned any blood shyt for like the entire two decade's he been rapping and suddenly it's referenced in every other line. Snoop, Jeezy and maybe Gucci, them nikkas was gang related before rap, the rest of those artists on major labels had to pay somebody to say they a blood or crip. Believe that.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
To be honest they didn't start that blood shyt until Mack 10 was long gone which means he ain't have shyt to do with it. CMR hangs out alot in LA I think Birdman lives out there now, it's obvious they pay the bloods to hold them down, but we call it extortion. Chris Brown too, these rappers pay the bloods for protection, but they got to come up with that money no matter what. fukk you pay me! Remember when that crip rapper ran up on birdman and lil wayne limo? Suddenly Wayne started rapping about bloods after that. Lol. A grown ass man just don't wake up one day and decides to start claimg a gang, especially when he's made hundreds of gangsta songs talking bout killing people and selling dope but never mentioned any blood shyt for like the entire two decade's he been rapping and suddenly it's referenced in every other line. Snoop, Jeezy and maybe Gucci, them nikkas was gang related before rap, the rest of those artists on major labels had to pay somebody to say they a blood or crip. Believe that.

Wrong, but believe what you want

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't remember the song name but I specifically remember the C being thrown up as he says Cash money in the video

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

Mack 10 was still doing business with Cash Money years after Bang or Ball was released....

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
You guys are being real simple. The pics are about 3-4 years apart. Baby and them were always rocking rags, Soulja rags is what they called. They were all type of Colors. They had no idea who and what they were repping, they were in New Orleans. Just like dudes any part of the country outside of LA and parts of NJ and NY during the 90's.. Dudes weren't repping a gang, they just wore colors that matched their clothes. I was doing the same thing when I was like 12 and 13. I'm 28 now. I wore a red rag in the wrong place one day, but I got a pass because I was a youngin,, didn't really know better then. (this was before I hung with the "right" people and way before I moved to LA")

These dudes, sign Mack 10. Buy houses in Cali and adopt the lifestyle. You know the rest. Bounty Hunters used to Hold Ymcmb after the relationship between Mack and them Queen st Inglewood dudes kind of faded.