is Birdman a blood or a crip? (with photo)

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
these fukks are so fake

stop throwin signs if you didn't click up. if you did click up when you were feeding UNLV and BG heroin for rap records then rep the one crew you joined.

smh @ the fakes in hip hop.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
gotta find out which video it's from, i thought it was Hennessy & XTC but i just watched it and didn't see him throw them up at all.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
2a66yk0.png

:laff:

this one is from Project bytch, he's saying all types of bytches he has and the line when he throws up C's is "a real solid bytch out Chicago"

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
:sas2:
If nikkas listen to project bytch, he said a real solid bytch out Chicago...

He was throwing the C's for Chicago
throwing a C for chicago should be like this
chicag68.jpg

whether they know it or not they're throwing up crip

Crips4.jpg

see the difference.

the thing is, since he claims blood he should know what the fukk the crip hand signs look like...:skip:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
:sas2:
throwing a C for chicago would be like this
chicag68.jpg

whether they know it or not they're throwing up crip

Crips4.jpg

see the difference.

the thing is, since he claims blood he should know what the fukk the crip hand signs look like...:skip:

they're not real bloods that's the point and when they made Project bytch Mack 10 wasn't signed to Cash Money so how would they know anything about B's & C's? they from New Orleans not Watts

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
they're not real bloods that's the point and when they made Project bytch Mack 10 wasn't signed to Cash Money so how would they know anything about B's & C's? they from New Orleans not Watts

:dwillhuh:

Crips and Bloods were spread half way across America by the mid 80's breh. I'm from Kansas City, Missouri and we had Crips and Bloods around '87.

People in NO knew what the fukk those hand gestures meant when those songs came out.

Fred.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Crips and Bloods were spread half way across America by the mid 80's breh. I'm from Kansas City, Missouri and we had Crips and Bloods around '87.

People in NO knew what the fukk those hand gestures meant when those songs came out.

Fred.

ya I've known the difference since grade school, im not from watts either.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia

Fred.

i know they had spread out long before then but from everything i've heard from people from NO and just reading shyt online they were never in NO like that. a C is a C, in different contexts it can mean different things. if you're walking around Watts in a blood hood and you start throwing up C's you'll be in trouble whether you know it or not but if you're walking around the Bronx & throw it up while shouting out something about Chicago then you're probably not gonna get hit up about what set you claim.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
i know they had spread out long before then but from everything i've heard from people from NO and just reading shyt online they were never in NO like that. a C is a C, in different contexts it can mean different things. if you're walking around Watts in a blood hood and you start throwing up C's you'll be in trouble whether you know it or not but if you're walking around the Bronx & throw it up while shouting out something about Chicago then you're probably not gonna get hit up about what set you claim.

That was a bad example:patrice:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

Fred.
We didn't have bloods and crips till Wayne and Birdman :manny:
Nikkas used to just bust ya head cause you wasnt from round there

And to.be honest Im not even sure if.there are crips :lupe:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

go ahead and try that, and see how it works out for you :troll:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia

That was a bad example:patrice:

lol i know i was trying to think of some outside the box shyt. i'm just saying in a different context that C can mean different things. Baby & Wayne weren't Bloods until Mack 10 came in the picture. before that they wore whatever colour they felt like and just co-ordinated. that whole soulja rag shyt that NO cats talk about.