Is Beyonce the only music artist to have never taken an L

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
She wanted to fukk with NaS:trillmatic: He smelled her breath and was like:wtfnas: shyt's a foul breeze:nawnikka:
fb5704ebedc07b9e003329108986800f.png

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Daps
I like Beyonce....

She's beautiful and okay however I really just don't get all the hype surrounding her. :yeshrug:

And just fyi... If you use this as an opportunity to come for Toni I'm negging you on site for the rest of your Coli career. :francis: :lolbron:

Lol I love Beyonce but u right imperfection she is a little over hyped

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Not quite. Professionally her flaw was letting her friends get kicked out of the group and not defending them, and not taking their complaints of Maffew robbing them seriously, only to fire him for the same thing years later.

As an artist she has her success bc she creates her own lane and her "originality" is praised. Even still, her tours, singles, albums never gross the highest.

Personally she's weak for tolerating camels shyt. Its sad that a man ten years her senior was the most immature in the relationship and she allowed it.

She's had her hiccups like everyone.

Even though I love Beyoncé, you're right. I just don't understand how you can stay in a relationship with someone that repeatedly cheats on you and causes you so much stress that you have multiple miscarriages and still be good to them. I understand leaving then maybe coming back but allowing that person to continuously hurt you and still be a good spouse to them is crazy.

Beyoncé definitely had some self esteem issues. Even jay z says he doesn't deserve her.

Ashley Banks

Daps
I like Beyoncé and all but your husband cheating is an L.:stopitslime:

Right and staying with a cheater is an even bigger L. You never truly win in that situation. You're working on a relationship with someone that betrayed you and you didn't even do anything wrong. :dead:

Daps
Even though I love Beyoncé, you're right. I just don't understand how you can stay in a relationship with someone that repeatedly cheats on you and causes you so much stress that you have multiple miscarriages and still be good to them. I understand leaving then maybe coming back but allowing that person to continuously hurt you and still be a good spouse to them is crazy.

Beyoncé definitely had some self esteem issues. Even jay z says he doesn't deserve her.
Right and staying with a cheater is an even bigger L. You never truly win in that situation. You're working on a relationship with someone that betrayed you and you didn't even do anything wrong. :dead:

Oh so you jumpin ship now :pacspit:

Ashley Banks

Daps
Oh so you jumpin ship now :pacspit:

I still love her more than anything :mjcry:

I just don't agree with staying with someone that clearly likes causing you pain. If it was one time, then okay but if it's a common thing throughout the relationship, you should leave. Especially when it's killing your children. I'm sure you can agree. But it's her life.

Daps
All albums plat since the very beginning in 97

Never had a career mishap or fall off

Didn't sleep in the bed with little kids

Never been a hater like the past greats

All tours do numbers

Married the goat rapper

Never went through a crazy phase like Mariah, whitney, or Brittany.

I can't think of any brehs :yeshrug:

They got fruit thrown at them at Summer Jam along with Nelly & them...never forget