Is Beyonce the only music artist to have never taken an L

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:usure:

Aaliyah-Jay-Z.jpg

Aaliyah was decent. I guess because she's dead everyone is acting like she was so amazing.

:skip:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
The one "L" Beyonce took is her so-called acting, the shyt is deplorable. And, damn I forgot Jennifer Hudson gave her that L in that movie they were in together. I never forget when Eddie and Jaime were like damn we though Beyonce had the best singing voice, until JHud started belting away.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Why whenever a woman talks about anything you guys say this? But when a man does the same thing it's fine?

You can disagree with something and voice your opinion and not be "mad".

I agree having an opinion don't make you mad. But a lot of times the dynamics is different. Idk any straight male who actually gaf about somebody else relationship, unless it's family or a close friend. Yea in threads you may see GMB or 'choose better brehs' but the shyt is jokes at the end of the day.

Women on the other hand have a bad habit of inserting themselves personally into a situation. "Omg how can she take him back?" "She crazy I would have left his ass." "She deserve so much better."

Chill it ain't that serious.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
I agree having an opinion don't make you mad. But a lot of times the dynamics is different. Idk any straight male who actually gaf about somebody else relationship, unless it's family or a close friend. Yea in threads you may see GMB or 'choose better brehs' but the shyt is jokes at the end of the day.

Women on the other hand have a bad habit of inserting themselves personally into a situation. "Omg how can she take him back?" "She crazy I would have left his ass." "She deserve so much better."

Chill it ain't that serious.

You should read that Gems/ Dealing with Women thread stickied at the top or are you oblivious to it. Nothing but men doing exactly that.

Every female who responded stayed on topic and shared their opinions bc that's what any conversation worth having requires. The only ones mad are the males in here playing psychic and concluding the women are miserable and entertain low quality men all bc we responded to the thread. Smh

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
All those W's in OP are valid but her music isn't any good. Sounds like alot of yelling to me. And if you c'lieve she got cheated on cuz Jay and her made albums about it, you're a fuccing mark. Buh buh she wrote a song about it :heh: fall for gimmicks crehs

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Last album flopped:wow:

One before that flopped too:wow:

King of pop with a plat catalog while the facade decays day by day with this one

What was considered a flop (10 Million Albums sold) by MJ'S standards (Invincible) would have been Beyonce's biggest selling album as her biggest selling album is only at 8 million sales.

Thriller alone has sold more than double of all of Beyonce' solo and DC albums combined.