Is Beyonce the only music artist to have never taken an L

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
The formation tour grossed 5.2 million a show, most ever from any black artist.

And Stumbling ain't necessarily a loss, these are examples of an L's

"TONI BRAXTON AVOIDS $16M BILL THANKS TO 2ND BANKRUPTCY"
@Imperfect Perfectionista

"RAPPER NAS
GEORGIA PAD FORECLOSED

... SOLD AT AUCTION"
@Illeye buckmatic

"Not only did Wayna have sex with a minor, but he also got Brandy pregnant."
@Wanya Morris

She chose fame over her friends who were honest about her thieving father and settled for a man that disrespected her. If only you can define what an L is we can agree to disagree.

Formation probably broke a record (and that's highly debatable bc MJ and Janet's tours were recalculated with inflation and today they would have been higher sellers than Bey) but I've yet to hear of her tours being the highest grossing = #1 of any year.

Regardless I like Bey but she's not perfect.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
All albums plat since the very beginning in 97

Never had a career mishap or fall off

Didn't sleep in the bed with little kids

Never been a hater like the past greats

All tours do numbers

Married the goat rapper

Never went through a crazy phase like Mariah, whitney, or Brittany.

I can't think of any brehs :yeshrug:
*cough* 4 *cough*

Daps
She chose fame over her friends who were honest about her thieving father and settled for a man that disrespected her. If only you can define what an L is we can agree to disagree.

Formation probably broke a record (and that's highly debatable bc MJ and Janet's tours were recalculated with inflation and today they would have been higher sellers than Bey) but I've yet to hear of her tours being the highest grossing = #1 of any year.

Regardless I like Bey but she's not perfect.

Regarding your first paragraph, if your a 16 year old girl are you gon roll with your friends or your father
:rudy:

Regarding your second paragraph, after inflation neither Janet or michael has grossed 5.2 million a show. There's only like one more artist who has done that and that was U2

Beyoncé isn't perfect but she ain't take no l's

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Regarding your first paragraph, if your a 16 year old girl are you gon roll with your friends or your father
:rudy:

Regarding your second paragraph, after inflation neither Janet or michael has grossed 5.2 million a show. There's only like one more artist who has done that and that was U2

Beyoncé isn't perfect but she ain't take no l's
:yeshrug:

Ok I don't do Stan wars. :francis:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
IN for the impending fukkkery

ZanyLinedAstarte.gif
Stupid thread but gotta quote this gif of my nikka weapon x :wow:

#byrdgang

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
All albums plat since the very beginning in 97

Never had a career mishap or fall off

Didn't sleep in the bed with little kids

Never been a hater like the past greats

All tours do numbers

Married the goat rapper

Never went through a crazy phase like Mariah, whitney, or Brittany.

I can't think of any brehs :yeshrug:

"4" is kinda of an L. It leaked a month early and that reason the response on it was so lukewarm. "girls run the world" was an awful lead single. Her WOAT.

Its a great album tho. and the public feelings toward that album is how we get the "Beyonce" album.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Not quite. Professionally her flaw was letting her friends get kicked out of the group and not defending them, and not taking their complaints of Maffew robbing them seriously, only to fire him for the same thing years later.

As an artist she has her success bc she creates her own lane and her "originality" is praised. Even still, her tours, singles, albums never gross the highest.

Personally she's weak for tolerating camels shyt. Its sad that a man ten years her senior was the most immature in the relationship and she allowed it.

She's had her hiccups like everyone.

Thank you for opening this can of worms. I never understood the concept of lemonade. When I start telling my personal business, I'm about 75% out of the relationship. I just need extra shame to make the final step. How is Beyoncé different than any random chick if she's staying with the habitual cheater? Emphasis on habitual.

And Jay telling the whole world that he's cute because he's a billionaire. Chile, the amount of ego stroking that Bey needs to do to maintain this dog in heat. That's got to be a heavy burden.

tenor.gif