Is anyone watching The Blacklist?

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I read somewhere that they the writers told James Spader exactly who Red from the very beginning.

Technically, making yourself into a man, killing her off to the world, and suppressing any trace of her, physically and mentally is basically killing her (you) off.
I don't like Red being a tranny but it is what it is at this point. Preferred the dad angle but they pumped faked the shyt outa that for years so now it doesn't make sense.

Since it looks like he is her mother, why couldn't he have just told that bytch what the deal is but to keep it on the low lol. Would have saved a lot of unnecessary deaths/bullshyt.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I don't Red being a tranny but it is what it is at this point. Preferred the dad angle but they pumped faked the shyt outa that for years so now it doesn't make sense.

Since it looks like he is her mother, why couldn't he have just told that bytch what the deal is but to keep it on the low lol. Would have saved a lot of unnecessary deaths/bullshyt.
:mjlol:wow

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
At the beginning of the show they tell us Red was a decorated officer tipped to be an admiral etc until he turn against the gvt..how is he gon be katerina?

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
The real Raymond Reddington was killed by Elizabeth as a child. Katerina then had surgery to assume his identity before anyone knew he was dead.
so if that's the case they would want us to believe that katerina (a woman) had so much surgery and perfected her mannerisms to a point that people who knew and trained Red could not tell the difference...I know its TV but I would never watch TV again in my life if that happened.

To me, Red did something so bad to Katerina (you know how he is capable of extracting information from even the hardest people)that if liz found out:lolbron:..felt so bad about it later he had to smoothen her path in life. This is why he warned liz about getting to attached to that sister whose cop father she killed etc

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I don't like Red being a tranny but it is what it is at this point. Preferred the dad angle but they pumped faked the shyt outa that for years so now it doesn't make sense.

Well the other theory that the show put out there was that Red might be the person who took the picture of Katerina with Liz as a baby.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
the-blacklist-laura-sohn.jpg

I want to ravage this woman:unimpressed: