Is anyone watching The Blacklist?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So he's the leader of the Skinners. A member of the Cabal. And the head of all crime bosses. Are there any other organizations Red is a part of?

I have no idea why Ressler would inspire Dembe to join the FBI. That made no sense to me.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Wait, I really don’t think I have CBS- gonna have to hunt for it on one of these apps or something this is strange as hell

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I'm calling it. Liz is alive. Her, Dembe, and maybe even the guy who shot her were in on it. She'll show herself by mid-season. She'll make a full appearance of course at the end. Different actress obviously.

That car ride between Dembe and Red cinched it for me. Dembe looked nervous and shocked. Not because of Liz's death, but because he didn't know if Red would put a bullet in him.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
I'm calling it. Liz is alive. Her, Dembe, and maybe even the guy who shot her were in on it. She'll show herself by mid-season. She'll make a full appearance of course at the end. Different actress obviously.

That car ride between Dembe and Red cinched it for me. Dembe looked nervous and shocked. Not because of Liz's death, but because he didn't know if Red would put a bullet in him.

Liz dead.

I wonder is the guy helping Cooper the one trying to get him locked up.