Is anyone watching The Blacklist?

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Ok brehs I stopped around Season 3 some years ago. How much fukkery am I missing out on :mjgrin:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
She died without knowing who this nikka was, that was the whole purpose of the show

:snoop:

Ain't no way this show should keep going

Fam they plastic surgeon, sex change her into another character, time skip to Agnes being 20, or just have Raymond self-destruct. He lost the Blacklist (I think). Liz is gone so his next heir won't be ready for another 15 years at least.

The only other way I see this ending is if Katerina or her proxy comes after Red because Liz died.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
watch them kill dembe right away next season :mjpls:

The one thing we have to give them credit for this show whether by design or accident….. they are absolutely completely unpredictable:russ:

Literally have no idea where they are going or what the endgame is anymore

This shyt is completely off the rails and we are in unknown territory

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
So are they about to do what I think they about to do :skip:
lol I know exactly what this references, because I was saying the same exact shyt when I watched that episode. I told my girl I had a crazy idea, that there's no way that they were gonna do what I thought they were. I finally watched the season finale tonight, and it's pretty obvious that Red IS Katerina. He/She IS Liz's mom.

Red (let's go with Red/he/him) wouldn't give her the letter until he was dead. All the dialogue they had in the episode is clearly pointing there (looking at picture of Liz and Katerina, Liz says 'you were there', Red says 'I was there'. Liz says 'you knew my mother well' Red says 'better than anyone'). He told her that if she knew who he truly was, she'd never be able to kill him. And near the end, when Red and Dembe were talking about the aftermath. Red making sure that his body would not be recovered, and Dembe promising that it wouldn't, and that he'd be cremated and ashes spread around. So there's no way anyone else would find out his secret.

And remember, they had a DNA test done at some point and it came back that he was her 'father'. I don't know how them tests work (does it only show that you share the same DNA, or would it show if it's a man or woman relative?), but whatever the case, all signs lead to Red being Katerina.

No idea what they're gonna do for next season (which should be the last). But while I liked Liz for the most part, this season has been all over the place with her. It's like she was 4 different ppl throughout. She flip-flopped so many times. One second she wants to kill Red, the next she's thanking him and letting her daughter spend time with him.

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just got caught up on this show. Are they spinning it that Katerina changed her identity to become Reddington?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Just got caught up on this show. Are they spinning it that Katerina changed her identity to become Reddington?

Yes. In fact, they told you at the very beginning. Remember the asian chick he had with him. Red tells Ressler that she doesn't like men. Which would be weird, seeing as far as anyone knows, Red is a man. But :troll: :umad:

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yes. In fact, they told you at the very beginning. Remember the asian chick he had with him. Red tells Ressler that she doesn't like men. Which would be weird, seeing as far as anyone knows, Red is a man. But :troll: :umad:
On the last episode of season 4 Dembe told Red that Elizabeth will "never forgive him if she knew what he had done to Katarina". This was back when the bones were still in play. It seems the writers thought about making them Katerina's remains and were not fully on board/ or decided on Reddington's real identity.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
On the last episode of season 4 Dembe told Red that Elizabeth will "never forgive him if she knew what he had done to Katarina". This was back when the bones were still in play. It seems the writers thought about making them Katerina's remains and were not fully on board/ or decided on Reddington's real identity.

I read somewhere that they the writers told James Spader exactly who Red from the very beginning.

Technically, making yourself into a man, killing her off to the world, and suppressing any trace of her, physically and mentally is basically killing her (you) off.