Is anyone watching The Blacklist?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I would like to know how he put her in that hypnotic state and had all those characters speaking like they were different people. It looked like he hit her with some sort of trigger word. :mindblown:

Back to Katrina, either she's Red or..... Cynthia Panabaker (southern lady, white house lawyer)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I would like to know how he put her in that hypnotic state and had all those characters speaking like they were different people. It looked like he hit her with some sort of trigger word. :mindblown:

Back to Katrina, either she's Red or..... Cynthia Panabaker (southern lady, white house lawyer)

Man what if they hit us with some weird twisted agenda pushing shyt.

And Reddington actually ends up being HER MOM:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Raymond is a sex changed tranny:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don’t know…… I just felt like how they executed that “reveal” combined with how they dropped that “twist” on her mom after her for 2 damn season riding with that bytch and pretty much trying her damndest to KILL Reddington and all that hate she had for him all being for NOTHING

And that bytch ain’t even gonna give him an apology or see the faults in her actions that’s pretty much was the negative cause for most of the shyt on this show.

Im so fukking done with Liz

She's been insufferable for a minute now.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They've been hinting that for awhile, breh. :usure:

Wait what??

giphy.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This show is so ridiculous that yeah wouldn't be shocked if Reddington is really her mom and had some surgery where her brain was "transplanted" or some ish

so they can do the same for liz and put her dying body in someone else body :heh:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is so dumb :skip:

Spader probably has done the heaviest carrying job I’ve ever seen because I’m still here somehow :beli: him being so elite at this acting shyt is the only reason this shyt even still has a pulse

should have just kept it simple with Red being her dad and had that shyt out in the open 5 seasons ago, used a couple of seasons to depict the hardships of father/daughter relationship dynamics, then build one up and eventually moving Liz from the show. But nah, had to drag that “who is he” shyt, now look at the mess we have :snoop:

Last edited: