Is anyone else watching The Night Agent on Netflix?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It’s similar to this and the others I listed. Starts Chris Pratt as a military dude. On Amazon. It’s worth watching if you like these kinds of shows.
I’ve been meaning to but kept pushing it back. I’m in the mood now after this show so I’ll give it a shot.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Night Agent was super mid to me. I feel like I've seen the exact same show done better several times :ehh:

He’s in a better show that’s also just come out

Rabbit Hole feels like it was written to the same formula as The Night Agent :skip:

Last Light, which just popped up on Prime is another clone.

Last edited:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Night Agent was super mid to me. I feel like I've seen the exact same show done better several times :ehh:

Rabbit Hole feels like it was written to the same formula as The Night Agent :skip:

Last Light, which just popped up on Prime is another clone.
I’m watching both concurrently and rabbit hole is way better. Maybe it’s just the acting being better as the lead is obviously way more seasoned. But it’s the superior show by a decent margin

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I’m watching both concurrently and rabbit hole is way better. Maybe it’s just the acting being better as the lead is obviously way more seasoned. But it’s the superior show by a decent margin

I wasn't talking about the quality - I was talking about the premise and some of the characters.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The writing is bad which is a shock coming from the guy who wrote the shield :gucci:

It feels like a parody of the FBI, which kind of makes sense actually considering that the shield was a deconstruction of law enforcement tropes. I'm only 2 episodes in and its clear the actors don't really give a shyt. The central mystery isn't hooking me and the stakes don't seem very clear or high at all so far. They're also fukking up with their editing. They have shots from the outside with landmarks that clearly show that the shyt isn't shot in an American city. Rose is also low key a piece of shyt. You know dude works nights and you're asking him to stay up so he can eat breakfast with you :dead:

Hong Chau's assistant though. One of the baddest asian women I've seen on TV :whew: :noah:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
It’s pretty unbelievable at times and the actor who plays Peter has the same expression and tone the entire series, but I liked it overall. Diane Farr was my girl from beginning to end. Rose was cool too.