Is anyone else watching The Night Agent on Netflix?

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve got like 2 episodes left. I agree with everyone else. It’s pretty good, but kinda generic.

It’s just not as good as the other white law enforcement officer/political thriller action shows.The recent ones I can think of (in no particular order):
The Night Agent
The Terminal List
Reacher
Jack Ryan
Bosch (a stretch I know)

Out of all these shows, The Night Agent is the worst one.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Should have gotten keifer.

Yep, he would have given the role some seasoning :mjgrin: and if they wanted an unwitting baby faced rookie agent type of protagonist getting finessed by feds and corrupt high ranking government officials they still could have chosen a better main.

Remember Netflix's The Recruit? I feel like Noah Centineo would have served better in this show. Basso damn near a Reacher sized cac but he was bland as fukk and didn't even smash on the bad guys like the mains from the shows @Sonny Bonds listed.

Last edited:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Liked the show. I knew Hong Chau was a 'bad guy' cause she's just too poppin right now to be a boring, standard mentor character. Also the lead girl started off mad annoying with the 'tell me federal secrets' nonsense at the beginning. But after like episode 2 she turned into a real character and put in that work. Lead white dude was fine but was literally a 'close your eyes and throw a dart at a list of mid 20s white guys in Hollywood' choice. Probably coulve found someone to bring a little more to the role. But it was fairly fun for a netflix, paying 70% attention show

Daps
Yep, he would have given the role some seasoning :mjgrin: and if they wanted an unwitting baby faced rookie agent type of protagonist getting finessed by feds and corrupt high ranking government officials they still could have chosen a better main.

Remember Netflix's The Recruit? I feel like Noah Centineo would have served better in this show. Basso damn near a Reacher sized cac but he was bland as fukk and didn't even smash on the bad guys like the mains from the shows @Sonny Bonds listed.

Is The Recruit any good? I tried it out but couldn't get past a few min of the 1st episode.

@Dave24

Daps
I’ve got like 2 episodes left. I agree with everyone else. It’s pretty good, but kinda generic.

It’s just not as good as the other white law enforcement officer/political thriller action shows.The recent ones I can think of (in no particular order):
The Night Agent
The Terminal List
Reacher
Jack Ryan
Bosch (a stretch I know)

Out of all these shows, The Night Agent is the worst one.

Never heard of this one, what y'all think? @MidniteJay @Dave24

:ohhh: