Is anyone else watching The Night Agent on Netflix?

Daps
Good show, nothing too fancy or unnecessary, could have done without the female assassin's over the top psycho character being way too extra but it makes for funny scenes.

The baby stealing storyline :laff:

In the episode when they first went inside the house with the baby and they killed the woman and then went outside and got back in the car, I was like :dahell: didn't they have a baby with them tho??

I thought the writers made a mistake and forgot about the baby till they showed the baby inside on the counter or something. :laff:

I didn't expect that to come back up later in the series.

Dude assassin: :ehh: you want a baby? Let's have a baby.

Girl assassin: :mjtf: I didn't say WE should HAVE a baby, I said we should STEAL a baby, are you even listening to me?

Dude assassin: :gucci:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Bourne Identity this was not so I don't get all the extra sauce being poured on it from other mediums...

it was your run of the mil political thriller that was entertaining enough I guess. shyt, it ain't even seeing the first Extraction imo but that's just me.

anyways, firstly, that fake gimp ass walk from Maddie toward the end was just :mjlol:

Camp David and White House security in general was also :russ: . These niccas was easily hacking comms, walking around with no guard in sight for minutes.

I was glad when those 🤡 assassins died. They might have been the worse aspect of the entire thing. They should have been discontinued. Rose herself with no training was kickin they ass :dead:

Rose was a lil ride or die tho. Should've just gave her lil ass an intelligence position or something.

:rip: my nicca Monks. He deserved better.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I liked it. Plenty of fukkery. Bodyguard obviously influenced it heavily - main character even looks like Richard Madden - but it was a good series. I just realised the secret service dude is Colin from Romeo Must Die lol. Main chick was cool.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought the female assassin was a bit annoying. I knew a certain character was gonna be revealed as a villain from the jump.

That VP was a fukking scumbag. :scust:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I liked it.

I wonder if his new mission is to find the guy who got away?

The head of states secretary was fine as shyt!!! Asian with a nice body.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ep 5.

I'm just happy that ain't show them 2 dudes being fxggots. The implication was enough.:dame:

When Wayne Palmer is filling up the cup and he gives it to ole boy but it got some urine on the outside of it :laff:
I thought that was good television for once. It was like ok they're gay, no big deal but they also had the sense to know that there was no need to do a "hey we gotta put the story and plot on hold- shoehorn this in- to really REALLY let you know that they're super gay and how they get down live on camera" like how other shows and movies do it. Its just like how you don't need to see a love scene with every straight couple on screen just to know that they're an item. Its about time somebody got this right for once

Daps
I thought that was good television for once. It was like ok they're gay, no big deal but they also had the sense to know that there was no need to do a "hey we gotta put the story and plot on hold- shoehorn this in- to really REALLY let you know that they're super gay and how they get down live on camera" like how other shows and movies do it. Its just like how you don't need to see a love scene with every straight couple on screen just to know that they're an item. Its about time somebody got this right for once

Exactly. If most shows were like this, I wouldn't have a problem with fxggots in my TV shows. But they be wanting us to watch them slobber each other down and other kinds of fxggot foolishness and then wonder why we feel the way that we do.

:scust:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was fire, those two assassins lived way too damn long though. They got old fast...

After a while I was like, when the fukk is Peter gonna kill these MFs???

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Enjoyed the show.

I have a thing for Farr..it's her attitude/personality. Her secretary was kinda right too.

I'm glad for once a show makes the damsel in distress useful.

Agent lil baby being from E. Saint wasn't at all believable but I'll allow it for the show.

Will tap in for S02.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished this, agree with most of the comments. It was solid, but not spectacular :ehh: . Definitely has some cheesy moments, but some nice thrilling ones, especially towards the end. Could have shaved off maybe an episode or 2.

Cool seeing actors from shows like Lucifer, The 100, and Legends of Tomorrow pop up in this.

Rose :takedat:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Without spoiling it is this like the show 24? I got the vibes from epsode one…

Mole.. check
Rogue agent.. check
terrorists.. check