Is anyone else ANTI-SOCIAL NETWORKING???

concise

Veteran
Daps
Try to type: InitialChatFriendsList

In the box after pushing Control F. Now this is for PC, if you have Mac I have to get that formula.

:wtb:
Only thing that came up were all the people on my friends list.

I also have a dummy account, checked that and no numbers appeared in there.

Sounds like much ado about nothing.

:wtb:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
When I had a FB I remember this woman kept buggin me about me having 24 friends.I kid yall not.It was annoying and to this day when I see the woman,she asks why I got rid of myFB and jokes why didnt I have more friends on there :mindblown:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
some of the shyt i see on people;s facebook and twitter make me not want to be a part of social networking sites. them damn memes and constant dumbass updates. you tweeting everything you doing its unnecessary

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
some of the shyt i see on people;s facebook and twitter make me not want to be a part of social networking sites. them damn memes and constant dumbass updates. you tweeting everything you doing its unnecessary

I agree. I don't understand why people are tweeting or Mapping their "Locations"? What if someone is trying to find you or hurt you? You telling everyone where you are at is not a good look at all but people do it all the time. Don't get me wrong. Facebook/Twitter/Instagram are not all 100% bad but to me there's more bad than good. Instagram is pointless to me. Facebook is annoying. I like Twitter the best even though some people take it way to seriously. Like Twitter Beef is the lamest thing ever. You are having an argument over Twitter? How dumb do you look? yet people still doing it.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I did this thread a year ago and I'm bringing it back cause a friend of mine recently told me that she was done with social networks. I asked her why and she said cause it's a sideshow. I also notice Faceback isn't even about pictures anymore. People stay posting videos. Also the Marketing ADS are getting out control.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I'm not anti-social networking, I do think there is certain things that should be posted and discussed. I have taken so many friends out of my newsfeed because of the random bullshyt they post, everything from publicly bashing family members, to updates every 5hrs, and cries for attention. My favorite is the public announcement that they will start deleting friends, really??? I've been doing photography for over 10yrs, I use FB to promote it and network, if I didn't shoot I wouldn't have a FB page as all my friends I need to keep intouch with I have their numbers in my phone.

tater

Superstar
Daps
I can't stand all this social media nonsense. I had a myspace in high school and deleted it junior year, never looked back. I think it trivializes a lot of relationships people have, it's messy, and intrusive. I keep in touch with people the old fashioned way…I speak to them. Every time I tell people I don't have any social media they look at me like :what:. I can't tell you how many people don't even talk to me because they're like "I'll hit you up on Facebook!" Oh well though :yeshrug:. Aside from the few message boards I post on, I don't have any social media.

Another thing I can't stand is people CONSTANTLY on their cell phones. I understand if I'm out with you and you check your phone periodically but the constant being connected-ness is crazy to me. Sometimes I just leave my phone at the house. There's no reason you need to contact me immediately. I went out with a bunch of people because my friend is moving. I looked up and she's just sitting there looking all sad while everybody is on their phone. It really made me kind of sad. We have lost all connection with people, and traded for e-connections. This girl is probably never going to see most of us again, but everyone is so concerned with Facebook and instagram updates. They want to snap the pics but not even build the memories…

:to: shyt makes me sad…seriously.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I rock with Instagram because I like seeing cool pictures/art. Still have a twitter but I rarely use it now. Something doesn't feel right about constantly letting people know what's on my mind...and I feel weird constantly knowing what's on everyone else's mind :patrice:

Faceback is just a jumbled mess that I've completely abandoned. One of these days I'll probably just save all the pictures and delete it

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I still mess with Twitter cause you can get infomation and news pretty quick up there. The Twitter beefs and people thinking their 140 character statements are so important is why I don't like it. My facebook usage has dropped dramatically in the last 2 years. Only post a few photos and comments for family members and friends but I'm talking once or twice a month. sometimes weeks go by with nothing posted. My last Facebook post was on 6/28 so you get the point. I never signed up for Instagram cause outside of the filters it's just a glorfied Facebook, that's why they bought it.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm not anti-social networking, I do think there is certain things that should be posted and discussed. I have taken so many friends out of my newsfeed because of the random bullshyt they post, everything from publicly bashing family members, to updates every 5hrs, and cries for attention. My favorite is the public announcement that they will start deleting friends, really??? I've been doing photography for over 10yrs, I use FB to promote it and network, if I didn't shoot I wouldn't have a FB page as all my friends I need to keep intouch with I have their numbers in my phone.

This is cool though. You use your facebook for your business. At least you getting something out of it instead of just wanted attention like I feel the majority of people posting on there do. I also agree about some of those post. Yeah why would you make an annouencement your going to delete your friends? I mean people are proving that they can't even breathe or live without Facebook. It's pretty sad. Meanwhile Zuckerberg is laughing all the way to the bank why you tell your entire life online. I also don't agree with Facebook having my cell phone #. It's bad enough they want to know where I work, My relationship status, where i've lived my entire life. Now they want my cell phone too. I'm sure the Spam Facebook Advertisement Text will be coming.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Let me add to the fact that social networking has replaced basic communication, first and foremost women want to cancel on plans or appointments with you, FB is easier then calling or texting. I been through that for business and personal, shyt drives me nuts. Hardly anyone picks up the phone anymore.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Idk if 4CH is still a big thing, I never been on that forum but holy shyt these nerds are demons.