Is a man owning cat sus?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When I was at my most virile and successful peak with women, I owned a cat. I wanted a pet. Went to buy a ferret and then shyts cost as much as a cat did. Plus I had to buy the cages and shyt. Said fukk it, got a kitten for the low maintenance. I usually had dogs growing up but I was on my own now and my hours didn’t allow me to have a dog. The cats name was Kitty. Dude said she was a Bengal/Siamese mix and was chill af. That was my little homie.

bytches loved her but most were scared because she grew to be a big ass fukking cat. Like tall as fukk. First time my boy came by and saw her he freaked out and ran. Then I hooked up with a girl that had a cat and when I was there I asked how old is she, like 5mo? And she said her cat was 5yrs old. I said why tf is she so small? She looks like a kitten. :dwillhuh: She said it’s a avg sized cat:mjtf:

I called bullshyt and said her cat has Downs. When she came to my place and saw my cat she was like “Wtf is that?:whoa:” I said “Thats Kitty. Chill tf out:dahell:” She said that ain’t no fukking cat. That’s a goddamn serval or ocelot or some shyt. That mofo is big as hell. That ain’t normal:picard: ...but she’s soooo pretty:wub:

Anyway I found out she was actually a fukking Savannah Cat when I took her to the vet when she got sick. :pachaha:

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Why are you even up this early?
tenor.gif

So you use dog drool huh :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know, I don’t fix animal fights. The fukk kinda question is that :heh:
I was showing that cats are the far superior fighter in comparison to dogs in my original post. Like I said, if dog and a cat were of the same size, the dogs wouldn’t stand a chance.

All those great hunting skills and boy had to play dead when faced with the big cat. :wow:

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I was at my most virile and successful peak with women, I owned a cat. I wanted a pet. Went to buy a ferret and then shyts cost as much as a cat did. Plus I had to buy the cages and shyt. Said fukk it, got a kitten for the low maintenance. I usually had dogs growing up but I was on my own now and my hours didn’t allow me to have a dog. The cats name was Kitty. Dude said she was a Bengal/Siamese mix and was chill af. That was my little homie.

bytches loved her but most were scared because she grew to be a big ass fukking cat. Like tall as fukk. First time my boy came by and saw her he freaked out and ran. Then I hooked up with a girl that had a cat and when I was there I asked how old is she, like 5mo? And she said her cat was 5yrs old. I said why tf is she so small? She looks like a kitten. :dwillhuh: She said it’s a avg sized cat:mjtf:

I called bullshyt and said her cat has Downs. When she came to my place and saw my cat she was like “Wtf is that?:whoa:” I said “Thats Kitty. Chill tf out:dahell:” She said that ain’t no fukking cat. That’s a goddamn serval or ocelot or some shyt. That mofo is big as hell. That ain’t normal:picard: ...but she’s soooo pretty:wub:

Anyway I found out she was actually a fukking Savannah Cat when I took her to the vet when she got sick. :pachaha:
:ohhh::mjlol:
savannah-cat-size

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was showing that cats are the far superior fighter in comparison to dogs in my original post. Like I said, if dog and a cat were of the same size, the dogs wouldn’t stand a chance.

All those great hunting skills and boy had to play dead when faced with the big cat. :wow:

what is it with you weirdos and always bringing up lions? :dahell:
Lions aren’t house cats
Omg a lion can kill a small dog! What other mysteries of the universe will you unravel for us today? Can a shark kill a sea lion? what happens if a grizzly bear fights a koala?

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
The cats name was Kitty. Dude said she was a Bengal/Siamese mix and was chill af. That was my little homie.

bytches loved her but most were scared because she grew to be a big ass fukking cat. Like tall as fukk.

:dead::dead: You thought she was just tall for a regular cat?! :russ:

Savannah's are expensive as hell, the guy you got her from must've been oblivious to what he had as well.