Is a man owning cat sus?

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
When I was at my most virile and successful peak with women, I owned a cat. I wanted a pet. Went to buy a ferret and then shyts cost as much as a cat did. Plus I had to buy the cages and shyt. Said fukk it, got a kitten for the low maintenance. I usually had dogs growing up but I was on my own now and my hours didn’t allow me to have a dog. The cats name was Kitty. Dude said she was a Bengal/Siamese mix and was chill af. That was my little homie.

bytches loved her but most were scared because she grew to be a big ass fukking cat. Like tall as fukk. First time my boy came by and saw her he freaked out and ran. Then I hooked up with a girl that had a cat and when I was there I asked how old is she, like 5mo? And she said her cat was 5yrs old. I said why tf is she so small? She looks like a kitten. :dwillhuh: She said it’s a avg sized cat:mjtf:

I called bullshyt and said her cat has Downs. When she came to my place and saw my cat she was like “Wtf is that?:whoa:” I said “Thats Kitty. Chill tf out:dahell:” She said that ain’t no fukking cat. That’s a goddamn serval or ocelot or some shyt. That mofo is big as hell. That ain’t normal:picard: ...but she’s soooo pretty:wub:

Anyway I found out she was actually a fukking Savannah Cat when I took her to the vet when she got sick. :pachaha:

:mjlol: you had the nerve to tell her that her cat has Down's

bcde9cfb2b53f6192d18f2d960e0396f.jpg

That's a big a$$ cat

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Very. I don’t any male irl who owns a cat. Seriously what is the point of owning one? Worth about the same as a fukking goldfish

Last edited:

surgical gloves

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The left
Cats are more independent and less affectionate than dogs are.

Other than being unable to protect you from harm, they're actually a more masculine pet to have than a dog.

Dogs need attention
How is less affectionate better? You build a stronger relationship with your dog.
And if they want your attention is because they want to please you or need exercise.
The relationship with your dog is more personal and on another level to what of one with a cat.

Also, it doesn't get more masculine than your pet being able to protect you from harm.
They can be your personal body guard as well as your companion. Can't get that from some cat that's just gonna do it's it's thing. A kid can raise a cat,
But it takes dedication and time/patience/knowledge to raise a proper balanced dog. It doesn't get more rewarding than that when it comes to a pet.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
When I was at my most virile and successful peak with women, I owned a cat. I wanted a pet. Went to buy a ferret and then shyts cost as much as a cat did. Plus I had to buy the cages and shyt. Said fukk it, got a kitten for the low maintenance. I usually had dogs growing up but I was on my own now and my hours didn’t allow me to have a dog. The cats name was Kitty. Dude said she was a Bengal/Siamese mix and was chill af. That was my little homie.

bytches loved her but most were scared because she grew to be a big ass fukking cat. Like tall as fukk. First time my boy came by and saw her he freaked out and ran. Then I hooked up with a girl that had a cat and when I was there I asked how old is she, like 5mo? And she said her cat was 5yrs old. I said why tf is she so small? She looks like a kitten. :dwillhuh: She said it’s a avg sized cat:mjtf:

I called bullshyt and said her cat has Downs. When she came to my place and saw my cat she was like “Wtf is that?:whoa:” I said “Thats Kitty. Chill tf out:dahell:” She said that ain’t no fukking cat. That’s a goddamn serval or ocelot or some shyt. That mofo is big as hell. That ain’t normal:picard: ...but she’s soooo pretty:wub:

Anyway I found out she was actually a fukking Savannah Cat when I took her to the vet when she got sick. :pachaha:
Savannah cats are the largest domestic breed :laff:

And theyre expensive, thats actually a come up

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol: you had the nerve to tell her that her cat has Down's

bcde9cfb2b53f6192d18f2d960e0396f.jpg

That's a big a$$ cat
So not all of them have the black markings and her marbling was much lighter than that so she didn’t look that exotic to me. After EVERYONE being like “:whoa:” I when I started to :patrice: maybe they right smh lol. Wasn’t until the vet visit and they all wanted to see her that I was like “ok, she different”. She died of cancer in 05. I had her for almost 3yrs. One time a neighbor found a lost golden retriever so he was knocking on doors and when I opened my door the dog bust into the house being playful and ran up on Kitty in the kitchen. She fukked his face up something decent. He ran up outta there yelping and shyt and she jumped on top of the cabinets and was just looking down at him like :aicmon:

Rip Kitty da Gawd. :mjcry:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Savannah cats are the largest domestic breed :laff:

And theyre expensive, thats actually a come up
Got her from this old man in Dunwoody in Atlanta. He had 3 left and me and a girl were there looking at the litter. Kitty had a twin brother and there was a really dark one. I told the chick I’ll get whatever one she doesn’t between the twins. She got the boy, I took the girl. He only wanted $200.