Is a man owning cat sus?

Superstar
Daps
Maaaan y'all stop. A pet is a pet. I own and raise a Dutch rabbit and lil guy is my best buddy.

Thank you for the support #rodentset, but we can’t Just let it go and squash it with the opps. We’re just outchea defending the turf because #Dogset outchea starting shyt like they pet’s lifespan isn’t the same as a 91 Chevy lumina.

Last edited:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
:mjlol:

Nah them fools ain't gay but I will say without a doubt, that catset is easily the most emotional posters on the site. Look at this thread, a whole lotta

bowwow-two-snaps.gif

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
That’s your daughters cat not yours...you wouldn’t of gotten a cat if it wasn’t for your daughter membership denied :russ::russ::russ:

you aren’t dainty enough for catset

I say give him a provisional membership, he'll grow to love the cat. My husband used to HATE cats but I got one anyway. He now has her in his lap when hes working or playing a game and always checking on her. I think he loves the cat more than me lol. He says 'good morning' , I say 'good morning' back, he says I wasnt talking to you, I was talking to Katy Purry:umad:, but good morning to you too:pachaha:....well damn...

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
:umad:
The only reason our broke, dirty ass opps, #dogset, haven’t flipped is because they still think they can share a can of alpo when times are hard.
Yall still in here p*ssyfooting? :mjlol:. @Chimera don't you ever question my loyalty or Dogsets loyalty again because I could have easily had all of Catset in here fighting. You lucky you my little brother and I got love for you dead ass lmfaoo

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Yall still in here p*ssyfooting? :mjlol:. @Chimera don't you ever question my loyalty or Dogsets loyalty again because I could have easily had all of Catset in here fighting. You lucky you my little brother and I got love for you dead ass lmfaoo

Go make a healing elixir out of dog drool :camby: