Is a 34 year old dating a 19 year old ok with you?

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i think people that are born in the 80s have no concept of age...most 80s babies don't give a shyt because we grew up in a weird time so he's not really an 80's baby...he's 79' but he still counts. it's just more difficult for many of us to realistically see age boundaries because all the boundaries of culture were broken during our upbringing. so while some people hate, they're probably doing something taboo themselves. it doesn't matter...she's legal.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
i think people that are born in the 80s have no concept of age...most 80s babies don't give a shyt because we grew up in a weird time so he's not really an 80's baby...he's 79' but he still counts. it's just more difficult for many of us to realistically see age boundaries because all the boundaries of culture were broken during our upbringing. so while some people hate, they're probably doing something taboo themselves. it doesn't matter...she's legal.

The hottest rappers are all 30+ now, nobody gives a f*ck about age anymore. If you got to any major downtown area, most of the males partyin' and clubbin living the condo life are 35+ :why:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas shouldn't be wit nobody they feel like they just got lucky in getting:heh:...cuz they don't know how to act,lot of them old cats be cuffin extra strong,beatin on them young girls and all other kinda shyt with they sprung azzes....if ya boy ain't insecure about the age thing and understand she 19 and liable to change her mind its all good...if he old and feel like he hit a jackpot and gon try to wife her up just cuz she young and willing to fuk him then no...he liable to catch a case when she grow up and flake:russ:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
How I know dudes were gonna come in on some "its legal right"

who cares if its legal or illegal. its about right and wrong.

that being said, I think its fukin weird that he'd mess wit a 19 year old. my guess is, if 16 was legal he'd probably get with a 16 year old :skip:

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I were single in my mid 30's I can see myself engaging in casual sex with 19 year old women.

Date one? No sir. What in the world would the two of you possibly have to talk about?

Whatever makes you happy I guess. :manny:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
A fukk? sure

but there's not much a 19 year old is telling me that I'm building a relationship off.

Personally I just base it off I got the 80s to pick from

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
What do you talk about with old chicks? 401ks, student loads and Menopause?

You live in the moment, have experiences together and make memories that you can talk about months down the line. You also discuss ideas and the future.

I smash whoever but I only date women around my age :why:

Bish just graduated high school what the hell a 34 year old got to talk to her about on a constant basis?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
im 34, sometimes 19yr old chicks look like High school kids, so Im eh. I know when Im 50 imma want one def

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I got 2 homies who are not speaking because of this.

One of them got a girl pregnant in high school, the baby was a girl, fast forward to this year, both homies are 34, the girl just turned 18, my homie started seein the other homie's daughter behind his back, and the homie found text messages from other homie to his daughter on her phone

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember watching that Malcolm X movie and Elijah Muhammad told him the perfect woman for you is half your age + 7.

34 chopped in half is 17....17+7= 24

According to Elijah, dude is 6 years off

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
I got 2 homies who are not speaking because of this.

One of them got a girl pregnant in high school, the baby was a girl, fast forward to this year, both homies are 34, the girl just turned 18, my homie started seein the other homie's daughter behind his back, and the homie found text messages from other homie to his daughter on her phone

Just so I'm understanding this right...A 34 year old dude is dating the 18 year old daughter of his friend, who is also 34?

Yea, I would be pissed too.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Just so I'm understanding this right...A 34 year old dude is dating the 18 year old daughter of his friend, who is also 34?

Yea, I would be pissed too.

Yeah, they been cool since jr yr of high school.

Both them nikkaz go to them young adult clubs. That shoulda raised a red flag right there. nikka would come over the crib to see his homie, but he wouldnt be there sometimes, but his daughter was and she would tell him he could wait for him, and 1 thing led to the next.....