Is a 34 year old dating a 19 year old ok with you?

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
:shhh:

Saw this big brown eye chic at iHop yesterday. Said she just graduated HS and bout to start college. We chatted for a good 10minutes till her manager peeped game and sent her to the back :stopitslime: nikka came back with the :mjpls: face on

She was beautiful I tell you brehs :to:. Her eyes was so big and wide and light brown I couldn't stop looking. So beautiful I saved my receipt with her name on it for future purposes :ohlawd: I'm 26 and the 1st thing I thought was..."I wonder if the coli would approve of this.:ohhh: "

Bout to go back and get my chicken crepes tomorrow :mjgeek:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Maturity is a factor, but if they're on the same level... :manny:

This. My grandfather was 20 yrs older than my grandma and he was a preacher.

I'm 31 and I've met more mature women much younger than me (5-10yrs) this year than chicks around my age. Plus, why go for someone who's around my age I can't vibe with and that's :flabbynsick: if I don't have to?

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
why not, im gonna get me one of those calenders that they have at the convenience store for the date you can buy cigarettes that says must be born on or after etc lol

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's nothing, there are quite a few early 20 something girls sleeping around with dudes a year or 2 removed from 50. I'm not talking about hookers, just regular college chicks looking for sugar daddies.

They just don't tell you about it. Of course they're going to deny it tho. Doesn't mean they don't like it.

Just how we like cougars, some of these broads don't give a f though

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
That's nothing, there are quite a few early 20 something girls sleeping around with dudes a year or 2 removed from 50. I'm not talking about hookers, just regular college chicks looking for sugar daddies.

They just don't tell you about it. Of course they're going to deny it tho. Doesn't mean they don't like it.

Just how we like cougars, some of these broads don't give a f though

Ya that's why I'm not worried about aging... I live in a college town... Should be running through high quality p*ssy til 2038 or so

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The question should be: would y'all cats be ok with YOUR 19 yr old neice, lil siste[MENTION][/MENTION]r or lil cousin datin a 34 yr old nygga? :usure: That shyt wouldn't fly in my family

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The question should be: would y'all cats be ok with YOUR 19 yr old neice, lil siste[MENTION][/MENTION]r or lil cousin a 34 yr old nygga? :usure: That shyt wouldn't fly in my family

how about if that nikka was rich azz fuk?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I just turned 28 and my chick is 21....its not the same as the OP but sometimes when I think there is a 7 year age difference I get the :merchant: face lol...I definitely don't feel 28 haha. She is way more mature than me when I was her age. Anyways were going to Brooklyn in a few weeks and were going to stay with one of her friends...wonder how that will go lol.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You guys worry too much about social rules. As long as she is not a child it's all good

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 2