Is a 34 year old dating a 19 year old ok with you?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I live in Raleigh and am surrounded by colleges. The only thing preventing me from dating college girls is they are wicked annoying. Just talking about irrelevant shyt and playing games all the time "Steve Harvey told me to wait 90 days" all she can talk about is reality tv shows you've never watched and rappers u dont fukk with. The type of bithh that comes in ur car and wants to actually listen to the radio by choice.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I don't even bother with a woman unless she's over the age of 20, I'm 24 :beli: fukk I have in common with an 18 year old?

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
:spongebobpls: Let's find out.

:whoa: now of course there are exceptions...

colbert-cain-smile-o.gif

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're both adults.

no he is an adult she is a baby...being legal in age doesn't mean adult just a number society give to do certain things..in other countries its 14 and 15 doesn't mean that they are an adult..

Don't tell me a man or woman in 30's has the same mindset that had when they were fresh out of highschool....I cant even look at this little college women anymore because I see how youngminded they are...

I am reading comments on here and kind of bothered..now I see why there are so many "woman bashing" threads on here and hurt men.... Because some of ya'll are making dumb ass decisions like this and wonder why you get burned..

Greenscar

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At that age a person really shouldn't have the same mindset as a chick that young.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I personally wouldn't date someone that much younger than I, but sexual relationships are a different matter. And to those who are saying "at 19 they are still a baby", it must have been a very long time since you've last been sexually involved with a 19 year old.. I have a 32 year old, a 30 year old, a 27 year old ex, and my bubbly little 19'er, guess who is the most passionate during sex, has the most stamina, seems more experienced, more open minded, and doesn't run from the wood? The 19 year old. Sexually, I see no issue with it and, speaking from experience, trust me, the days are long gone when 18-24 yr old females are still 'innocent babies'. I've been in a college environment consistently and for many reasons over the past 8 years of my life including now and that's basically all I've been dealing with sexually, with an exception here and there (see above). These 'girls' may have half the mind of a young girl but physically and sexually they surpass most women 10 years their senior. Exposure to the internet growing up has been a heckuva drug for that genre..

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
I personally wouldn't date someone that much younger than I, but sexual relationships are a different matter. And to those who are saying "at 19 they are still a baby", it must have been a very long time since you've last been sexually involved with a 19 year old.. I have a 32 year old, a 30 year old, a 27 year old ex, and my bubbly little 19'er, guess who is the most passionate during sex, has the most stamina, seems more experienced, more open minded, and doesn't run from the wood? The 19 year old. Sexually, I see no issue with it and, speaking from experience, trust me, the days are long gone when 18-24 yr old females are still 'innocent babies'. I've been in a college environment consistently and for many reasons over the past 8 years of my life including now and that's basically all I've been dealing with sexually, with an exception here and there (see above). These 'girls' may have half the mind of a young girl but physically and sexually they surpass most women 10 years their senior. Exposure to the internet growing up has been a heckuva drug for that genre..
tumblr_inline_mo5jpiMYZL1qa87a4.gif

zopaco317

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:shhh:

Saw this big brown eye chic at iHop yesterday. Said she just graduated HS and bout to start college. We chatted for a good 10minutes till her manager peeped game and sent her to the back :stopitslime: nikka came back with the :mjpls: face on

She was beautiful I tell you brehs :to:. Her eyes was so big and wide and light brown I couldn't stop looking. So beautiful I saved my receipt with her name on it for future purposes :ohlawd: I'm 26 and the 1st thing I thought was..."I wonder if the coli would approve of this.:ohhh: "

Bout to go back and get my chicken crepes tomorrow :mjgeek:

Im 21 and I just start working at this ihop thats about to open, so im in training sittin at a table wit some people and we talkin about random stuff and one of the girls says she would have babies with me cuz i have "good hair" (:stopitslime:). Im thinking aight i got this:jawalrus:, her body is :ohlawd: her face just kinda draws me in im thinking she like 24. So we talkin and she tells me she 17 :patrice:. Brehs she does not look 17 her 18th bday cant come fast enough:damn:

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ojld90.jpg

at this shoot the other day. I dont really fk wit video shoots but i was off so i figured let me slide through. walk in and all i see is ass. EVERYWHERE. dapped up the foolies, said hi to the girls. played the background. all these YOUNG chix would take it upon themselves to chop it, give me a card, whatever. 90% of em werent over 20. .......... my point is' GET THAT YOUNG p*ssy NICCAS. IF ITS NOT YOU, IT WILL BE SOMEBODY ELSE.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
ojld90.jpg

at this shoot the other day. I dont really fk wit video shoots but i was off so i figured let me slide through. walk in and all i see is ass. EVERYWHERE. dapped up the foolies, said hi to the girls. played the background. all these YOUNG chix would take it upon themselves to chop it, give me a card, whatever. 90% of em werent over 20. .......... my point is' GET THAT YOUNG p*ssy NICCAS. IF ITS NOT YOU, IT WILL BE SOMEBODY ELSE.

Is that problems video shoot?