Is 5Linx a pyramid scam?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I pay a one time fee of $60 for a business kit, which gives me access to my own website to sell retail. There's more to the business but i ain't ganna try to preach to people who ain't got any interest in progression. The only other thing I'll say is the product is infused with Ganoderma Lucidum. Google it and see the benefits. It's our way of spreading health and wealth.

:troll:

Daps
I'm fixing to go to Puerto Rico next month, all on my dime. I know some people down there, so it's going to be a business venture. If you knew anything about small businesses or any businesses at all, then you can get that trip for the airplane tickets written off, and get that as a tax refund at the end of the year.

I ain't gatta preach to somebody who knows nothing about MY business, but theres some game for you.

"Things you like to do should be a hobby of yours, but things the world does should be a business of yours" - Warren Buffett

That's not a business trip fam

I pay a one time fee of $60 for a business kit, which gives me access to my own website to sell retail. There's more to the business but i ain't ganna try to preach to people who ain't got any interest in progression. The only other thing I'll say is the product is infused with Ganoderma Lucidum. Google it and see the benefits. It's our way of spreading health and wealth.

Yep you are definitely brainwashed, you're saying the same bullshyt they all say

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That's not a business trip fam

Yep you are definitely brainwashed, you're saying the same bullshyt they all say

nikka it's a "business trip." All you have to do is have proof of having a meeting. From texts to Emails what have you.

I dunno why I'm even responding to you cuz you clearly don't know wtf u talking bout. It's the product nikka. I don't have to do this, I WANT to do this because it benefits me idiot. Read a book and elevate ur game before you come at me with that brainwashed shyt. I wouldn't do this if it wasn't beneficial. And all I put into the company so far is $60.:stopitslime:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'm not going to knock it. I truly believe certain cats are making big dough from MLM, but the average joe, who can't hustle / sell / persuade consumers will likely be taken for the ride...

With that said, some cats probably excel at this sh*t like nothing and are :eat: like kings...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Im in Organo Gold right now. Everyone telling you this and that don't understand that it's a self based business. What you put in is what you get out. I learned alot more out of this than school. Tax returns on "business meetings", "business lunches", "Business Trips" and many more. Everything's a pyramid.
Ceo-CFO-COO-CTO-CIO-SR. President- VP and so on.
Managers-assistant managers-supervisors- workers.

Everyone does network marketing. If I ask if you know of a great food place in your city, and you tell me Krispy's, thats network marketing.

I'm fixing to go to Puerto Rico next month, all on my dime. I know some people down there, so it's going to be a business venture. If you knew anything about small businesses or any businesses at all, then you can get that trip for the airplane tickets written off, and get that as a tax refund at the end of the year.

I ain't gatta preach to somebody who knows nothing about MY business, but theres some game for you.

"Things you like to do should be a hobby of yours, but things the world does should be a business of yours" - Warren Buffett

:snoop: Jesus Christ. This is NOT something I'd be bragging about.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina

How much does is cost Organo Gold to produce a unit
How many people in your area currently have a "business kit"
How many units do you sell on average in a month?
What's your quota?

Minus the cost of restocking, you should be making the profit.

But you probably aren't, what's your commission?

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How much does is cost Organo Gold to produce a unit
How many people in your area are currently have a "business kit"
How many units do you sell on average in a month?
What's your quota?

Minus the cost of restocking, should be making the profit.

But you probaly aren't, what's your commission?

Pay a one time fee of $60 for a business kit. You get a website to sell as a independent retailer. You make 50% commission on each sale.

The problem with some of yall is that u see a system as flawed cuz others make it and you don't. Its a pyramid scheme, its a hoax. I ain't anti social and I love talking to people that's why I do this, and i don't hide behind a screen selling dreams, but if Someone makes it you hate it cuz they worked it and u ain't It.:smugdraper:

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
bout a year ago a new dude in my job came in talking bout " I dont really need this job cuz i got my own coffee business. Im just here to give me somethin to do":comeon:

I support local business so i was like "Word? My mom drink mad coffee. You got some samples? If she like it she'll buy it"

Dude ran back to his car and gave me what look like them hotel coffee packets.
Said Organo Gold on the front with his name and phone number on the back with a label maker sticker ( unprofessional. vistaprint.com is only a click away ) I googled them and read up on the " business "

dis dude was at work tryna push this stuff hard on the students and got reported. I asked him the other day did he have his business still. he said he had to sell his operation to cut a loss. :sitdown: he aint know i knew

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
bout a year ago a new dude in my job came in talking bout " I dont really need this job cuz i got my own coffee business. Im just here to give me somethin to do":comeon:

I support local business so i was like "Word? My mom drink mad coffee. You got some samples? If she like it she'll buy it"

Said Organo Gold on the front with his name and phone number on the back with a label maker sticker ( unprofessional. vistaprint.com is only a click away ) I googled them and read up on the " business "

dis dude was at work tryna push this stuff hard on the students and got reported. I asked him the other day did he have his business still. he said he had to sell his operation to cut a loss. :sitdown: he aint know i knew

:deadrose:

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas

That boy ain't hustle shyt a day in his life.