Is 5Linx a pyramid scam?

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
My friend is in 5Linx, I tried to reason with him about it. But he just gets upset... so :manny:. According to him, he has figured it out and has a :myman: strategy.. I listened in on the phone conferences for him a few times, but the guy was saying the same bs every week. Talking about in the first year you can make as much as a neurosurgeon (200+K) :snoop: . People were ready to give up their rent money..:damn:

The owners though :smugbiden:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Just talked to a representative on the phone and he was spitting game...

I didn't have any rebuttals except for just my sheer skepticism and pessimism

I can honestly see how alot of people would fall in line for this sh1t

The way he was spitting game, I honestly have no reason not to.

If I had have the gift of gab this dude had I'd probably have mad bishes

:to:

Someone convince me it's BS again before I do something stupid like sign up and give them $500

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just talked to a representative on the phone and he was spitting game...

I didn't have any rebuttals except for just my sheer skepticism and pessimism

I can honestly see how alot of people would fall in line for this sh1t

The way he was spitting game, I honestly have no reason not to.

If I had have the gift of gab this dude had I'd probably have mad bishes

Someone convince me it's BS again before I do something stupid like sign up and give them $500

i dont know. if ur a kid, under 21 and never really was street smarts, yeah i can understand. but a grown ass person shouldn't be buying into it.

any job that requires u to pay them for them to hire u, is a joke.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i never signed up for any of them shyts cause i never really felt like it was legit. they're too pushy and my intuition always told me it was a scam.

but keeping it a 100, i never really understood how it works or why it's a scam so i can't really say i'm smarter or wiser than the next man to be franc. I just remember people telling me to never buy into a business unless you completely understand what you're buying, how it works, what value it brings, and how the whole industry it's part of works.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
i dont know. if ur a kid, under 21 and never really was street smarts, yeah i can understand. but a grown ass person shouldn't be buying into it.

any job that requires u to pay them for them to hire u, is a joke.

I'm not a kid breh. and I don't buy into any of that sh1t.

I'm just saying, this n1ggas gift of gab was :whew:

Son could probably talk me into sucking his d1ck (and I don't get down with faggortry, that's how powerful this n1gga's persuade game was), like I don't think I've ever talked to a person before with that much hustle game. And I've spoken to alot of bullsh1t hustling ass n1ggas before.

if I had just blew some weed I would probably have been persuaded on some :ohhh:

Luckily I was sober tho, Thank god for making me a skeptical atheist :wow:

but the n1gga game was so good that when I turned the offer down I still felt like I was missing out on a big opportunity

then I remembered that they wanted a $400 entry free combined with an additional $50 a month and I went back to :rudy:

but that's nothing compared to the residual income of hundreds of thousands of dollars I could potentially be making if I was cold blooded enough to suck friends, families and strangers into the company and work under me

:krs:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
my friend told me this isnt a pyramid scheme and its a real business

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I have said my story before but I don't know anyone that has truly made it. There is a guy that's at the pool hall that I play at and he's in something. I don't know what because he hasn't approached me about it but he has approached other people and they didn't give him the time of day. He's hard at work with whatever he's doing. I mean, if you can make money with it, that's cool and all but I don't know anyone that can say they are "Living The Dream" because it seems to me like their hustling 24/7 trying to get someone to sign up with them.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I have said my story before but I don't know anyone that has truly made it. There is a guy that's at the pool hall that I play at and he's in something. I don't know what because he hasn't approached me about it but he has approached other people and they didn't give him the time of day. He's hard at work with whatever he's doing. I mean, if you can make money with it, that's cool and all but I don't know anyone that can say they are "Living The Dream" because it seems to me like their hustling 24/7 trying to get someone to sign up with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I know one of the top sellers in 5 Linx. The lady that you always see in the videos. It's a hustle that everybody isn't built for. 90% of people who join 5 Linx fail. The power with 5 Linx is that the higher you get the easier it is to recruit people because they want what they see you have. It's hard to get people to join when u don't have shyt to show for your membership with 5linx. It's like the drug game. If you don't have the clientele say hell no. It's meant for people who already have established networks and influence over people. The regular joe will fail and they're pimping you. You pay $350 to join, plus you have to pay $50 a month maintenance and buy their services. Most people are losing money. Stay away from it. And those cars are owned by 5linx. They have a contract with BMW and Bentley. Stay away from it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

I hear this all the time, but nobody ever tells me what the fukk they're selling :what: