Is 37 too old for one of these? :

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:deadrose: your 14 year old had a point there WOAT jeans, when i saw Jadakiss wearing them on that new marijuana story channel i thought :lolbron:

but do you, cant wear those jeans with nothing but sneakers though and maybe boots but there terrible.

jada-screenshot
post your fits again. I know you not talking about jeans again...:mjgrin:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yes sir. denim is young boy gear. i wear trousers and if i am working or working-out sweats. jeans are good for nothing but sneakers and boots thats young boy gear. jeans are too constricting and ugly, especially those tight scruffled new wave jeans.

article-2337755-1A0C73B3000005DC-396_306x514.jpg

something classic something simple, minus the hat though.
i just needed you to provide the thread context so people know you are one of them washed old young nikkaz. you shouldn't discuss fashion :mjlol:

keep that bullshyt in England...

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
i just needed you to provide the thread context so people know you are one of them washed old young nikkaz. you shouldn't discuss fashion :mjlol:

keep that bullshyt in England...

26133279.png

magee-dark-grey-pure-wool-suit-trousers.jpg

Russell_Pique_Polo_Shirt_157_926.jpg

s-l400.jpg

step up your living.

some of you are not being presented to your full potential, you cant go nowhere but the circus dressed as clowns lol.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
26133279.png

magee-dark-grey-pure-wool-suit-trousers.jpg

Russell_Pique_Polo_Shirt_157_926.jpg

s-l400.jpg

step up your living.

some of you are not being presented to your full potential, you cant go nowhere but the circus dressed as clowns lol.
dressing business casual on an off day is not presentation it's subjugation. maturity is not found in clothes. I don't hang around anyone that judges a book by it's cover

ironic that you want to grow FREE FORM DREADS an expression of true liberation from society but then you want to pair them with western society approved/mandated proper attire. NOW THAT'S A CLOWN COSTUME. your duality in conflict...

to be fair nothing you posted is bad just your reasoning behind it. you didn't make any of these standards you inherited them from your handlers. :laff:

these are my ancestors

MAU MAU
D1BjzD5XQAA7Pzs.jpg

they wore their hair like that while in rebellion from the British. locs are not just style to pair with a drab fit. hov is making a statement on standards. nikkaz talking about his age don't get the POINT. It's not just about looking like Basquiat either..

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
i am going to style you out, one more time for leisure. dont ever doubt my pedigree.

images

s-l300.jpg

22-08-2019_stoneisland_juniorprimaloftsoftshellhoodedjacket_black_7116-40331-v0029_th_1.jpg

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
dressing business casual on an off day is not presentation it's subjugation. maturity is not found in clothes. I don't hang around anyone that judges a book by it's cover

ironic that you want to grow FREE FORM DREADS an expression of true liberation from society but then you want to pair them with western society approved/mandated proper attire. NOW THAT'S A CLOWN COSTUME. your duality in conflict...

to be fair nothing you posted is bad just your reasoning behind it. you didn't make any of these standards you inherited them from your handlers. :laff:

these are my ancestors

MAU MAU
D1BjzD5XQAA7Pzs.jpg

they wore their hair like that while in rebellion from the British. locs are not just style to pair with a drab fit. hov is making a statement on standards. nikkaz talking about his age don't get the POINT. It's not just about looking like Basquiat either..

i hear you but you are assuming i think this.

i dress like i want to be free from scrutiny by police, unwanteds,etc ... and you cant tell if i am working or just popping about. its a great attire and all variations of it.

as for the locs i know the history bro.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i hear you but you are assuming i think this.

i dress like i want to be free from scrutiny by police, unwanteds,etc ... and you cant tell if i am working or just popping about. its a great attire and all variations of it.

as for the locs i know the history bro.
i hear you but i hope you see the irony.

all you are telling me is it's not your choice :yeshrug:

do you want to be free or are you free? :francis:

Iet me put my clown costume on and go outside n scare the white folks this morn, i'll be Back :mjlit:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
i hear you but i hope you see the irony.

all you are telling me is it's not your choice :yeshrug:

do you want to be free or are you free? :francis:

Iet me put my clown costume on and go outside n scare the white folks this morn, i'll be Back :mjlit:

:russ:

this is not aimed at you but how can a grow adult find no shame wearing sneakers and jeans in the middle of a working week and when he goes outdoors shopping? blending with the unproductive. when you are in your 30s its buckle up time its down hill.

teens wear all that flamboyant clothing. a man dresses elegantly, but comfort is first. how are you comfortable in jeans? those men who do the building and wear jeans that was for work purposes for durable wears while working its known to be constricting. (thats why there are chinos)

most whole fashion game was copying immature rappers who have money dont need to grow up. they can navigate any terrain but you are imitating them and they imitate teens. its messed up. i do me. dress like i want to be presented if that makes someone a c00n for avoiding the police hype or the road hype. just camouflaging till i am back home but looking my most distinguished sue me.

said it for a long time AAs are struggling for style, just not grown with it.

someone like fabolous is a prime example. :russ:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:russ:

how can a grow adult find no shame wearing sneakers and jeans in the middle of a working week and when he goes outdoors shopping?
simple answer

I don't have handlers to answer to or worry about. you asking this but just admitted in a round about way that your dress code is based on white society approval.

dress to impress (cacs) brehs

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
My advice is:

Be in shape.
Be comfortable.

Anything can work if you have both of these. If you're not comfortable, others can tell. If you're out of shape you can mask that by being comfortable.

It doesnt really matter what you wear. Ive been to a couple countries and from my travels, a lot of people dress for comfort and the weather.

Whether its streetwear, vintage designer, techwear, athletic wear, minimalist, or comfort.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
this isnt a race thing either. the white 30 year olds are dressing like unproductive clowns. its a hipster world lol.

c8b4ff7d1c581188c2155100d2f8d177.jpg

dd6fba052db6fee0b6b7a13e146c4126.jpg

sailor-moon-hipster.jpg

new-york-hipsters19.jpg

woman are the worst until 50 they wont show any maturity, all think they are bridget jones or carrie bradshaw waiting on a mr big while whoring it and being immature.