Is 37 too old for one of these? :

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Certain hairstyles are for kids unless you're in an industry where appearance is everything.

And it is more to do with time. I don't expect grown men to have enough time ensuring that everything is mm perfect. It is however a luxury I would afford my youth whilst he is finding his place in the world.

Don't listen to this :flabbynsick: nikka

Darkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he can pull it off, look at Jimmy butler to me he looks between 32-37 and he pulling it off, the thing is dark skinned people can get away with anything and look good on anything I rock the low cut with waves but I’m sure I can pul it off if I want to and I’m 40

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
What ever compliments the shape of your face and head do it:ufdup:

just don’t be out here looking like:flabbynsick:.

Honestly though I don’t know what hairstyle Holmes could have had that wouldn’t have made him:flabbynsick: at that point, when this pic was took:patrice:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
What ever compliments the shape of your face and head do it:ufdup:

just don’t be out here looking like:flabbynsick:.

Honestly though I don’t know what hairstyle Holmes could have had that wouldn’t have made him:flabbynsick: at that point, when this pic was took:patrice:

:ohhh:this is actually a real thing in the beauty world, i dont know anything other than oval faces are meant to be prettier.

larry holmes should have rocked a ceaser or baldie, his still wearing that high top till this day lol.

original.png

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
just looking into this shyt, its interesting.

FaceShapesLineArt-e1496294907377.jpg

your boy an oval shape so i am good with the ceaser or baldie. if i was in handsome gang like all oval shape are meant to be in, i would eat. :ohlawd:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yup. This is my hairstyle and women love it. They love running their hands through my hair.

Exactly. These dudes don't know how giddy it makes these women.

OP grow your joint out and don't worry about these hating ass dudes. Like bruh said earlier 80+ people dapped a post about wishing they could grow their hair out. Don't take it for granted.