Irv Gotti Says Blackballing 50 Cent Wasn’t Smart & He Should’ve Enslaved Him In A Bad Record Deal

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You sound crazy fam dude buzz was huge before he even got with Dre and Em :hhh:dude had million dollar bidding wars with companies fighting to sign him you wilding :mjlol:
yes, because this album......with the buzz of a highly publicized trial, and released after multi-million bidding war blew up huge

220px-Shyne_album.jpg

LandlordBrasii

PRESIDENT OF LWO!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think 50’s buzz was as organic as we were made to believe. That was great marketing strategy by interscope
nikka stop it. 50 had a huge buzz with that mixtape shyt. His mixtapes were all the way out here in Denver, Colorado before he even signed to interscope. Interscope was just a plus.

LandlordBrasii

PRESIDENT OF LWO!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah they were all the way out in every city everywhere. Think about that.
Yeah think about it. That’s before he was signed. He was hitting every city performing at the most hood clubs with no fukks given:wow:

No security just a bunch of south side nikkas with him:wow:

Like I said, interscope was just a plus:blessed:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a Fif fan, its jard to admit that Irv hqs always seemed to have 50 shook. He just don't try the street shyt wit Irv like he tried wit other dudes.

50 just invited him to his dikk and said stop talkin and get busy, said terrible disgusting things about Irv's pops too. This was all just a few years ago.

I always wished they'd work together, I like em both, :mjcry:

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Get shot up and stabbed up and go in the booth breh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why all the ethical talk in this thread about holding another man down or irv being a snake?

This is business! If a new and hot upcoming rapper is threatening to take away the popularity of your product and is openly shytting on you, you try and shut them down. Or you buy them.

Wouldn't you do the same?

The same way tech companies act in the business world.

I guess im just :old: now in my way of thinking.

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
the sinister look on his face as he explaining how he should have played 50 got me dying Irv talk too much tho