#Onlyfans
lLzcK6z.png

UKVu0t8.gif

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I still remember the GOAT thread of that guy bragging about getting all those cheques.

Think someone said that the poster better watch out as they cracking down on the scam.

Dude either logged off and never returned or sitting in Jail now lol

That thread had me in tears lol hahaah

Last edited:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I still remember the GOAT thread of that guy bragging about getting all those cheques.

Think someone said that yhe poster better watch out as they cracking down on the scam.

Dude either logged off and nevee returned or sitting in Jail now lol

That thread had me in tears lol hahaah
Don Diego I think - man hasn't been seen since August 2020. All that to have one hot summer :skip:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I remember doing turbo tax for the first time and at the end it said I'm getting back a bit over 10k. I'm like wtf I'm doing wrong. Kept going around checking and didn't see where I fukked up. I ended up submitting it and getting paid. I looked back and noticed that I put in an extra 0 on charitable donations so that made sense for the crazy return. It's been like 9 years and never been asked about it since. Pretty sure they can only get at me within 7 years :whew:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
The bandemic set me up to win. I'm still up since 2020. I was mad as hell seeing people get thousands every week until I realized I qualified lol.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I remember doing turbo tax for the first time and at the end it said I'm getting back a bit over 10k. I'm like wtf I'm doing wrong. Kept going around checking and didn't see where I fukked up. I ended up submitting it and getting paid. I looked back and noticed that I put in an extra 0 on charitable donations so that made sense for the crazy return. It's been like 9 years and never been asked about it since. Pretty sure they can only get at me within 7 years :whew:
How much did you erroneously put down for charitable donations? Ballpark not specifics.

Asking because I've been a faithful tither for years but never remembered to put that ish down for taxes reporting.

So I'm curious as to how much I've missed out on.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
How much did you erroneously put down for charitable donations? Ballpark not specifics.

Asking because I've been a faithful tither for years but never remembered to put that ish down for taxes reporting.

So I'm curious as to how much I've missed out on.
Honestly don't remember. I typically have my donations automatically taken out of my check. Depending on how I had it set that year anywhere from $500 to $750 a year to a cause. I think you can claim above $250 on taxes.