IRS making its rounds off that COVID money

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
One of my friends was getting unemployment checks during COVID while working. All these years later and they on her ass now. Said she has to pay back $3000 or she’s looking at jail time and or community service. Told her ass to call them asap and lawyer up.

She doesn’t have the money to pay them back rn :francis:

Like it was all good a few years ago flexing them checks smh

All y’all brehs that was finessing better watch out :ufdup:
Ain't no compromise B lmao.......she going to jail and they taking anything of value she owns while she locked up.......imagine going to jail for 3K.......

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Nobody going to jail over 3 bands. That’s scare tactics, they won’t even bother bank acct seizures or levies under 10,000.

Now those PPP nikkas :hubie:
The clock with penalties and fees start when the discrepancy was found not when she was notified that 3k turns up stupid fast. shyt should be illegal but it ain't.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I assume they would go after folks with crypto. I asked some folks on the NBATopShot subreddit how they report their gains on their taxes, and folks immediately started calling me a fed. So I know those fools were reporting properly. Then I started getting DMs from folks asking for advice.

:russ:.
There is no solid reporting yet because the exchanges haven't always been cooperative. The whole point of crypto was supposed to be an alternative to the traditional bank systems and avoiding all the oversight a d regulation yet here we are

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
The clock with penalties and fees start when the discrepancy was found not when she was notified that 3k turns up stupid fast. shyt should be illegal but it ain't.
Nah after a certain time passes, they sell ya debt to pesky debt collectors just like a credit card.

3,000 has no chance of making it 10,000 even with those fines and penalties. The debt will be sold to an agency that doesn’t even repot on your credit. They give you all kinda stories from the rip, but the reality is this story is nothing to panic over.

But if she’s that scared, tell her to form a payment plan