IRS making its rounds off that COVID money

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Should have have her unemployed checks sent to a account in a Swiss bank account like me :lolbron: :troll:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
There is no solid reporting yet because the exchanges haven't always been cooperative. The whole point of crypto was supposed to be an alternative to the traditional bank systems and avoiding all the oversight a d regulation yet here we are
Coinbase offers a Gains/Loss report, and they link you to another company that will create the proper forms to input into turbotax, for a fee. Its when you deal with NFTs and and sites like pancakeswap that things get spooky.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Nah after a certain time passes, they sell ya debt to pesky debt collectors just like a credit card.

3,000 has no chance of making it 10,000 even with those fines and penalties. The debt will be sold to an agency that doesn’t even repot on your credit. They give you all kinda stories from the rip, but the reality is this story is nothing to panic over.

But if she’s that scared, tell her to form a payment plan
The IRS doesn’t sell unpaid tax debt like it’s an unpaid dental bill :heh:the debt is still thru the IRS it ain’t just written off their books

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
The IRS doesn’t sell unpaid tax debt like it’s an unpaid dental bill :heh:the debt is still thru the IRS it ain’t just written off their books
No joke… I got one one year on a tax debt (it was like 2,000 and in 2-3 years it was written off to some off-brand company, keep in mind that’s a minuscule amount tho) and I never seen any record of the debt ever again.

The reason you think otherwise is because everyone panics when they see any mail from them. But IYKYK, it’s fukk them nikkas

:pacspit:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
No joke… I got one one year on a tax debt (it was like 2,000 and in 2-3 years it was written off to some off-brand company) and I never seen any record of the debt ever again.

The reason you think otherwise is because everyone panics when they see any mail from them. But IYKYK, it’s fukk them nikkas

:pacspit:
They have official agencies collecting on their behalf. It’s unpaid tax debt, and will always be on the ledger. Whether they decide to come back for it is up to them :manny: it ain’t just written off is the point. That bill is always due if they decide so

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
They have official agencies collecting on their behalf. It’s unpaid tax debt, and will always be on the ledger. Whether they decide to come back for it is up to them :manny: it ain’t just written off is the point. That bill is always due if they decide so
So when I win the Mega Millions tonight, they gon re-pursue that 2k

:jbhmm:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
One of my friends was getting unemployment checks during COVID while working. All these years later and they on her ass now. Said she has to pay back $3000 or she’s looking at jail time and or community service. Told her ass to call them asap and lawyer up.

She doesn’t have the money to pay them back rn :francis:

Like it was all good a few years ago flexing them checks smh

All y’all brehs that was finessing better watch out :ufdup:
:dahell:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Nah after a certain time passes, they sell ya debt to pesky debt collectors just like a credit card.

3,000 has no chance of making it 10,000 even with those fines and penalties. The debt will be sold to an agency that doesn’t even repot on your credit. They give you all kinda stories from the rip, but the reality is this story is nothing to panic over.

But if she’s that scared, tell her to form a payment plan
You work for the folk??!!

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
My cousin did the shyt and when they first started arresting ppl, he got on Facebook like "yall need to stand up for us because this ain't right"

By "us", he was talking about the Black ppl that didn't do it lol.

I'm like "nah, play stupid games, win stupid prizes"

Don't come to me with that "injustice" bullshyt, because white ppl will be gettin arrested too