IRS making its rounds off that COVID money

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
One of my friends was getting unemployment checks during COVID while working. All these years later and they on her ass now. Said she has to pay back $3000 or she’s looking at jail time and or community service. Told her ass to call them asap and lawyer up.

She doesn’t have the money to pay them back rn :francis:

Like it was all good a few years ago flexing them checks smh

All y’all brehs that was finessing better watch out :ufdup:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:mjlol: @ ppl thinking the IRS, out of all entities, wouldn't come back for their money.

IRS is not stupid and just as much as they have money, they have time. They can chill for a year or 2 and make ppl be like "see, nothing is gonna happen"

Then, the IRS pop up like

I-YRoN.gif

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: @ ppl thinking the IRS, out of all entities, wouldn't come back for their money.

IRS is not stupid and just as much as they have money, they have time. They can chill for a year or 2 and make ppl be like "see, nothing is gonna happen"

Then, the IRS pop up like

I-YRoN.gif
was literally telling people this all the way back in 2020

mfs like “they didn’t catch me after a week, let me start filing employment for mfs in jail” “stay broke you working sucker ass lame we gettin this free money”

you can’t help stupid

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
was literally telling people this all the way back in 2020

“mfs like they didn’t catch me after a week, let me start filing employment for mfs in jail” “stay broke you working sucker ass lame we gettin this free money”

you can’t help stupid
I remember seeing ppl who didn't do it, talking on Facebook like "I wish I would've done it now. If they send out another round, I'm gettin them bands".

Me and my wife used to joke and be like "I better not see your name on that ppp loan list":ufdup: Knowing we wouldn't even think of doing that shyt:russ:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I remember seeing ppl who didn't do it, talking on Facebook like "I wish I would've done it now. If they send out another round, I'm gettin them bands".

Me and my wife used to joke and be like "I better not see your name on that ppp loan list":ufdup: Knowing we wouldn't even think of doing that shyt:russ:
I remember my nephew came up to me like "Hey Unc, so my cousin knows this lady.....She can get him 20k on those PPP..........." and I said STOP. Say no more. Don't do it. And he heard the seriousness in my voice and he was like "For real :ohhh:" And he was shocked because he knows I'm always down to get over on nikkas, or entities or whoever. But not the IRS. fukk that. He got on the phone immediately with his cousin and was like. "Hey, leave that shyt alone now :damn:"

At some point last year we were laughing at all the dumbasses that were getting their due and how he was glad he didn't do it. :mjlol:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I assume they would go after folks with crypto. I asked some folks on the NBATopShot subreddit how they report their gains on their taxes, and folks immediately started calling me a fed. So I know those fools weren't reporting properly. Then I started getting DMs from folks asking for advice.

:russ:.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Funny thing is the IRS has this shyt planned out months in advance, so they prob pulled her file back in October or some shyt and just been waiting to send the letter.
:francis:

Imagine living life thinking you got away with some bullshyt, not knowing you've already been caught and they're just waiting a few more months to pounce on you.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Funny thing is the IRS has this shyt planned out months in advance, so they prob pulled her file back in October or some shyt and just been waiting to send the letter.
:francis:

Imagine living life thinking you got away with some bullshyt, not knowing you've already been caught and they're just waiting a few more months to pounce on you.
If the Feds come for you they make it airtight. It's not for the hell of it. She better get it together.