"Ironheart" Twelve Episode series on Disney+ (2025)

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'll be honest i haven't followed the comics much since i was a kid. i have no recollection of this character, i assume she was introduced in the 2010s.
Seems like the mile morales version of iron man. Always had a preference for original black character. not spiderman, but black! Ironman but black! Cap but Black! etc etc. but i will check this out.
She was introduced around 2015-16, shoehorned in the back of Invincible Iron Man for a few pages. It was done sloppily. Eve Ewing wrote her debut series, which was actually quite fun. I wouldn't say Miles version of Iron Man, I'd say a Patriot version of Iron Man. Miles was initially Ultimate Peter 2.0, before they started incorporating his family culture into his personality. Even then, he's still just cooler 1610 Peter. Riri is inspired by Iron Man, but she's her own thing.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It has an interesting premise, but since Disney has been having a ton of misses with their content, I'm not sure if I have any faith in the execution.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
shyt looks aggressively uninteresting. if they cut SBC as Mephisto b/c he called Rebel Wilson fat or whatever, this show is even more DOA than i thought

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Honestly it kind of reminds me of Steel.

Take this character who fits into this larger than life world but then go for this small time neighborhood hero arc