"Ironheart" Twelve Episode series on Disney+ (2025)

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I mean Spider-Man only became Spidey because he got put out in front of people constantly. And not in good stuff either.

Japanese Spidey, Electric Company Spidey, Spidey and his Amazing friends, that other terrible Spidey show.

Trying to hide her ain’t going to help.

Noting wrong with introducing Ironheart but they gotta actually put her out there.
She is a terrible character. Generic as fukk.

I mean all Spiderman are generic too...but a female iron man that's a teen? Cmon man lol. I'd rather her be a techie without the suit

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
She is a terrible character. Generic as fukk.

I mean all Spiderman are generic too...but a female iron man that's a teen? Cmon man lol. I'd rather her be a techie without the suit
I mean the original X-men comics flopped.

Someone else took the original concept and built it out into the franchise it is.

But that only happened by working with the characters not hiding it.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I mean the original X-men comics flopped.

Someone else took the original concept and built it out into the franchise it is.

But that only happened by working with the characters not hiding it.
I want them to bury Iron Heart and never raise her from the dead.

I want Shuri to geaux back to original personality and get the push she deserves while Tchalla actually uses Hickman's power up as the King of the Dead.

But Iron Heart needs a slow painful death and I take that lil bytch with the dinosaur too

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I want them to bury Iron Heart and never raise her from the dead.

I want Shuri to geaux back to original personality and get the push she deserves while Tchalla actually uses Hickman's power up as the King of the Dead.

But Iron Heart needs a slow painful death and I take that lil bytch with the dinosaur too
:picard:Chill chilllll

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I mean Spider-Man only became Spidey because he got put out in front of people constantly. And not in good stuff either.

Japanese Spidey, Electric Company Spidey, Spidey and his Amazing friends, that other terrible Spidey show.

Trying to hide her ain’t going to help.

Noting wrong with introducing Ironheart but they gotta actually put her out there.

Spider-man got those opportunities because he was already popular, he was selling really well since amazing fantasy 15. That is like saying batman wasn’t Batman until the Adam west show and super friends.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Spider-man got those opportunities because he was already popular, he was selling really well since amazing fantasy 15. That is like saying batman wasn’t Batman until the Adam west show and super friends.
Batman has a radio show and movie serials way before Adam West. The Batcave was invented in the movie serials.

Spider-Man was selling well. But it II wasn’t Marvels top selling book nor one of the top selling books of its first few years. And just because something is popular in comics doesn’t mean it will sell in another medium. Spawn was a major comic, its tv show and movie didn’t do well. But they weren’t wrong to try it.

Marvel took something showing promise and took a chance.

In the modern era, the stuff that sells has decades of built in audience. So they have to take risk differently.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:I’m not the biggest fan of Ironheart. Both of her comic book and live action representations have been wack. But the mcu has a chance to change that. Miles didn’t pop until actually good writers have gotten a hold of him. Same could happen to RiRi but with the writers they have now. I’m not seeing it maybe I could be wrong.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
:yeshrug:I’m not the biggest fan of Ironheart. Both of her comic book and live action representations have been wack. But the mcu has a chance to change that. Miles didn’t pop until actually good writers had gotten a hold of him. Same could happen to RiRi but with the writers they have now. I’m not seeing it maybe I could be wrong.

Miles was popping from the jump. Since the death of spiderman...you tripping lol