Iron Man Trilogy : Appreciation

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This thread is gold. IM3 was a letdown man. got decent reviews because it was well made and well acted but still it was lacklustre when compared to 1 and even 2. Made a billy because it was the follow up to the avengers and people were STILL high off the piff that was IM1. I held on as long as I could but IM3 was just so horrible. Killian Intro was horrible, kid psychoanalysis crap was terrible, tony giving his adress on tv and then his defenseless crib getting blasted immidiately after was moronic,there was this dark haired chick in it but her role was pointless, then the twist was not impressive to me at all. Then tony destroys all his suits? Why? For pepper potts?Then in the next avengers he has all his suits again and no pepper? Can he even do the extremis auto suit up anymore, im not even sure. IM3 still better than suicide squad though.

:snoop:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
wat6rr.jpg

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the classic trilogies. Was so prolific it started a groundbreaking cinematic universe which spawned many lackluster copycats but it has remained a shining beacon of excellence. Major :salute: to all those involved in the financial and critical success that was the Ironman trilogy
Nothing clsssic about it. What other trilogy has a trash second installment?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iron man 3 could've been goat if they really had the villian they teased in the trailer instead of that fire shyt villians