Gotham City
2367b5052fec5c044fdf3221078ea0d1.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The Dark Knight Rises made a billy too, is it a great movie to you cause nowadays its pretty much panned?
8.5/10 IMDB
87% Rotten Tomatoes
78%Metacritic

stop while you are only relatively far behind. just because you dont like it doesnt mean that was the same for everyone else :pachaha:

the coli film experts dont make up the majority of the viewing audience :pachaha:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
8.5/10 IMDB
87% Rotten Tomatoes
78%Metacritic

stop while you are only relatively far behind. just because you dont like it doesnt mean that was the same for everyone else :pachaha:

the coli film experts dont make up the majority of the viewing audience :pachaha:

:gucci: who said it's only the coli that it gets panned and who said I didn't like it. I loved the movie but every time I'm anywhere else on the net, people act like they trotted out Batman & Robin for the 3rd flick and have no issue saying its garbage. I thought I was crazy cause it was great when i saw it twice in theaters but people been shytting on it for years. Seeing how things usually go on here, I'm shocked people in here even willing to admit it was good. Once breh said he liked it, I really just let it go. He got his preference as far as IM3 goes, I got mine.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:gucci: who said it's only the coli that it gets panned and who said I didn't like it. I loved the movie but every time I'm anywhere else on the net, people act like they trotted out Batman & Robin for the 3rd flick and have no issue saying its garbage. I thought I was crazy cause it was great when i saw it twice in theaters but people been shytting on it for years. Seeing how things usually go on here, I'm shocked people in here even willing to admit it was good. Once breh said he liked it, I really just let it go. He got his preference as far as IM3 goes, I got mine.
It gets panned on here because it is the follow-up to The Dark Knight, the greatest comic book movie ever. Which is not fair! I enjoyed it, the origin story of the villains is epic and I loved the twist. And Bane's monologue before cracking Bats' back is legendary.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:ooh:Woooooo while we are on the subject of the Dark Knight.... so like there is a lot of shyt cats love to nitpick and trash Marvel movies on and it dawned on me recently the shyt from TDK series.... the allegedly best comic book series ever that cats love to let slide.:mjgrin:

Like I get the love for Joker and how he was portrayed (which was top notch) but it kills me how cats may say other movie villains were so much better when the only thing he really has over most is more dialogue/quotables.:usure:

Most superhero/comicbook movies in the end the heroes and villains go at it in an epic battle, this nicca sicks some dogs to take BM down, then lets his guard down to get knocked off a building only to be captured... not one punch thrown.:gucci:

And then as heroic Batman looks against fodder, in his movies in comparison to others. He has no clean solid Ws against a final boss. Again lets run it down:
-BB he runs from his villain via jumping off a crashing train
-TDK he gets jumped by dogs and damn near about to be murdered, but technically only saved via citizens not killing themselves and Joker letting his
guard down then steals on him. Later he gets shot and again steals on 2Face via launching him and Gant off a ledge almost killing
himself (no punch thrown).
-TDKR gets his ass whooped by Bane, twice.... the first time getting his back broke and the second was close to being killed till saved by catwoman
(2 times someone saved him).:mjlol:

But cats will sit here all day and say Thor (who's fighting aliens, robots, ice monsters, rock monsters, dark elves, and etc super powered.... way stronger than human beings) is weak?:what:

Hulk fought a monster about as strong as him.... but he's nerfed?:beli:

I mean ignoring all the reasons the Nolanverse had to be deleted to create the Unified DCU, one main thing had to be done was to reboot BT cuz if he getting washed by average and slightly above average villains how the fukk he gonna creditably be able to hang with Metas, Aliens, and Gods?

:pachaha::pachaha:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I dont care how good the "villain" is supposed to be.

If your SUPER HERO is trash (you know.... the guy that the movie/franchise is named after, highly emphasized or displayed on the show posters/artwork and marketing materials) then your franchise/series/trilogy is trash.:sas2:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:yawn:

Even your Marvel gang homies think the trilogy is good. You embarrassing yourself at this point.

You mean the Ironman Trilogy this thread is about that we posting in?:ohhh:

:leon:I mean I guess you're right..... the Ironman trilogy is good, I shouldnt go against my Marvel brehs on this then:picard:

Good look standing up for the Marvel gang homies:salute:

Martha