All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
pepper-potts-iron-man-3.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm excited cause Shyne Black, the mastermind behind Lethal Weapon series, Last Boy scout and Long Kiss Goodnight screenplays wrote and directed it. So the action is going to be light years better than John Favereau weak directing. "Iron Man" 1 will be a comic book movie Classic. It came out of left field and took a 2nd teir comic hero and shot him to 1st teir status. "Iron Man 2" made it's money (Mostly cause everyone loved Iron Man 1) but no comic book fan I know thought it was good. 1st the final battle had to be one of the worst last battles ever for a comic book movie. It last liked 2 minutes and it was over. They way they incorporated Shield threw the movie off. Also Don Cheidle and Robert did not have better chemistry then him and Terrence Howard did. The only hot scene was the Suit coming out of the suitcase on the race track, that was ILL but mostly everything else was weak. With all that said, this one is looking better but I'm still upset at how bad they dropped the ball in "Iron Man 2". "Avengers" made up for it a little cause Robert is just a great Tony Stark but I'm hoping Shane Black redeems the series. But SMH @ Whitewashing The Mandarin. Really Hollywood? Cho yun Fat or Ken Watanabe phone number didn't work?
i agree ironman 2 was a spit in fans face but u are wrong about whats in bold.Never read the comic so i will only go by the cartoon and rhodes and stark didnt have a master and slave type chemistry the way howard and downey did.Terrence was way too soft and effeminate for the role, rhodes is a formidable sidekick not a bag handler (which terrence howard came across as)

Dont think cheadle was suited for the role either but as for chemistry thats overated