Iron Fist Invitational - Coli Tekken Tournament Thread - @Black_Jesus Takes The Gold

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
3-0 me:ahh:ggs

"Tiger Uppercut!"
:russ:

"Y'all nikkas love ducking."
:francis:

"Y'all nikkas be in autopilot, just doing shyt."

:wow:

After a perfect round,

"Gross."

:picard:

Hey @Tflasha I saw you giving away some free damage with your wall combos and your low parry. Fix those two things and you'll be a bit better.

Also, you trying to do some training?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
something that catches me a lot vs King players are Giant Swing set ups. Buffered out of df1, db3, d1, d3, etc. Also, his ff1 is a great move. Good for closing the gap vs Lee if timed right, better than chariot tackle.

my d-pad is shytty. i bought a new controller and it broke so i had to send that back to amazon. a lot of thin are more difficult to do for me on this old controller compared to the newer jawn that died. BUT i still dont see how people do half circkes effortlessly on these lil ass dpads.
but its whatever, i def dont play this game enough, or practice to enough to be on par with that lee of yours

Last edited:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
"Tiger Uppercut!"

"Y'all nikkas love ducking."
:francis:

"Y'all nikkas be in autopilot, just doing shyt."

:wow:

After a perfect round,

"Gross."

:picard:

Hey @Tflasha I saw you giving away some free damage with your wall combos and your low parry. Fix those two things and you'll be a bit better.

Also, you trying to do some training?
bro i hope you not tryna point out my flaws, cuz i couldve sworn we ran some matches, and if my memory serves me correct, i won most of them.... convincingly:francis: