Iron Fist Invitational - Coli Tekken Tournament Thread - @Black_Jesus Takes The Gold

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
:francis: there was nothing good about that. i couldnt find any god damn range playing against lee. that was like the 2nd time i've played a lee user.

lee has some of the best keepout tools in the game, so it can be hard to approach him. one thing that helps is sidewalking his WR 34. On block its like +3 or +5 if you enter stance from it which can guarantee some stuff if you press any buttons.

you did do good stuff like grabs. just happened to break them, some by complete chance b/c I was mashing out of habit against King players.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

@Majestyx

something that catches me a lot vs King players are Giant Swing set ups. Buffered out of df1, db3, d1, d3, etc. Also, his ff1 is a great move. Good for closing the gap vs Lee if timed right, better than chariot tackle.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
2 days off and I am getting thrashed.

:scust:

Got knocked to overlord and my movement, character knowledge and buttons are all garbage.

After two days of no Tekken. Damn

:mjcry:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I’m down for some games. Tag is DonMacAtl. Sometimes I’m not at the crib but my tag still appears online