Irish Grinstead of the group 702 passed away

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
and I will never forgeeet my first tiiiiiiiiime :singshaq:

RIP. We took these groups for granted man. If anyone hasn't watched their Unsung, check it out

Her nephew plays for the Browns.

Watched this. I don't know if it was Meela or Meisha who started the beef but it seemed Irish was just in the middle. Innocent.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I remember “all I want” being a needle drop jam on goodburger and one of their lesser known hits. Rip

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Oh, no. Wasn't she the sister of the lead singer?

their older sister(the redbone) was the original lead singer.

Meelah joined the group and ended up taking over the lead.

Damn. Didn't her sister pass a while back too?

yea.

her twin sister Orish passed in 2008.

She was a twin. The other twin died some years ago, and they had another sister in the group. So it was 3 sisters then they brought in the dark skinned chick to replace a twin

sorta

the label wanted to scrap the group at one point and just have the older sister Lemisha go solo. then they changed their minds i guess. they still booted the other twin Orish, and the 4th member they had(Amelia). Lemisha convinced them to keep Irish and they brought in a spanish chick that didnt stay long and the dark-skinned jawn Meelah. then Meelah ended up being the lead singer.:laugh:

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

Beautiful Voice

lol.

i guess this was that point-in-time i just mentioned where the label got rid of the group and tried to just keep Lemisha as a solo artist. just cut the other 3 out of the performance while the video was probably still on TV..:laugh:

this is my first time seeing this.

not a good look. its like theyre about to run a train on her.:hubie: