Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
the majority of americans definitely support israel. im not one of them :yeshrug: but thats how it is. i'd be shocked if anyone ever makes it to the white house saying "yeah, fukk israel, let them fend for themselves"

and as far as the military aspect, they don't care about polling on those kinds of decisions
Most people In the u.s. are minorities and democrats. I don't think most support israel.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Yup, just as I expected...In Golan heights where no one lives is where most of this is heading according to this twitter account. All it has are military bases.

Iran can argue technically that's not Israel but it's a fast developing story so it may not be accurate.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
This is terrible man...smh....it's gonna take an alien invasion for all Earthlings to unite.

And the USA needs to remove Bibi from office.

Ain't his ass still on trial??? Or did the Oct 7th save his ass?

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
They're launching hundreds of drones to overwhelm and the rockets but looks like US and EU are going to destroy as many as they can. We'll see if any get through. US has been building bases on every stretch of land they can.

This POS has been waiting, explains the bombing first.

That mf needs to be... nm