Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

He's fukked if hezbollah joins in and the US turns away. Hezbollah is battle tested and so is the Iranian army. They're used to fighting people who shoot back. So what they are potentially facing is guerilla style tactics from hamas and hezbollah and then an actual army with drones, jets, and missiles.

Lebanon has actual veterans and if they join in then it's more or less guaranteed that Israel WILL lose soldiers.

At best, Netanyahu steps down and dissolves this current government and requests a negotiation.

At worst he doubles down and forces the IDF to try and fight a battle they will only win if they have backing from America which isn't even guaranteed at this point because of all the problems we have to resolve. Houthis are blocking a shipping route. Why is it that the aircraft carrier can't just smash the blockade? The houthis are using drone swarms. Drone swarms are a new thing and harder to fight especially when the drone causes damage when it crashes.

Israel wanted smoke and its about to get it. It's a horrible time to be alive if you're a palestinian right now. All people want is to just be left alone and because there are people obsessed with power and control people are living in fear and suffering. All these a$$holes deserve the worst for what they're doing.

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
They just making the iron dome use up all it's stuff iron dome is very costly
compared to what is being sent why they sent so many.

it's war of attrition

Israel :francis: gonna have this look when the dust clears

I hate that fact were gonna end up fighting for them in the middle east....

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
They just making the iron dome use up all it stuff iron dome is very costly compared to what is being sent.

it's war of attrition

Israel :francis: gonna have this look in the dust clears

Right. Those drones cost like $3,000 to make. The Iron Dome missiles are around $40,000.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
They just making the iron dome use up all it's stuff iron dome is very costly
compared to what is being sent why they sent so many.

it's war of attrition

Israel :francis: gonna have this look when the dust clears

Your taxes can afford it.

Can't say the same for reparations tho.

At least a few of our black brothers and sisters will get to die defending Israel.