Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I’m gonna asume all these drones will be shot down behind they get close to Israel :patrice:
Right guys? So let’s say they all do get shot down.. what will Iran do?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Act like this can't become something much worse, brehs...
:why: Do you see what this could potentially become?
A continuation of a long standing regional conflict?

7k rockets have been fired into Israel since October just by hamas. That doesn't include the other regional groups.

The vast majority of these will continue to be shot down due to the interceptors that included in the aid package.

:manny:

Iran just getting their lick back. Im just confused, for months I've been seeing y'all beg for military aggression towards Israel from Arab nations in the region now y'all crying about ww3.

:pachaha:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy how the western public is protected and distracted from the amount of suffering and bloodsheed is committed. Its genuinely insane.

Social media is slowly changing that cloud though. Decades ago you just heard what the news said and radios. Now the victims are posting it themselves.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You read my mind. And I predict Iran won't do anything else.
Why does this feel like just a one time thing.. Iran sending these drones.. Israel shoot them down way before contact and Iran does nothing afterwards

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
While I don’t wish for war and everything the Middle East had to do something :manny: Israel been bytching the Middle East for decades and if Netanyahu has his way Isreal won’t just stop with Palestinians you gotta make a move :rip: to all the innocent live that are gonna be lost because Israel definitely will escalate