Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
That aint stopping IRANS MISSLES. TRUST ME. It's NOT JUST IRAN COMING. fukk it, cut a gate again. I'm js
They're launching hundreds of drones to overwhelm and the rockets but looks like US and EU are going to destroy as many as they can. We'll see if any get through. US has been building bases on every stretch of land they can.

This POS has been waiting, explains the bombing first.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
They're launching hundreds of drones to overwhelm and the rockets but looks like US and EU are going to destroy as many as they can. We'll see if any get through. US has been building bases on every stretch of land they can.

Israel failed not getting this fukk nikka out of there. Damn Khazar

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

He has to go imo.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Israel failed not getting this fukk nikka out of there. Damn Khazar
They want him out but he's shrewd, he's gonna escalate as much as he can so he can stay in longer and complete his plans. He's been planning for decades. His dream is a larger Israel, beyond Palestine. Since US and EU haven't even tried to stop this megalomaniac, you can accept they wouldn't mind a larger Israel too. It's simple as that. Someone has to restrain the ones who's pushing this and only USA can.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
fukk OFF ALL YOU! I LITTERLY SAID ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO WW3 BETWEEN IRAN, RUSSIA, AND CHINA WAS COMING. BUT I WAS CALLED CRAZY On this site by retards. fukk ALL OF YOU IDIOTS. I WIN AGAIN! 😎
Expect nikkas to take a Squirrel with multiple personalities seriously brehs