Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Says the guy that said China's emissions pose a greater world threat than a destabilized Middle East.

The Middle East wasn't going to meltdown because of some fantasy nukes. Those water levels on the other hand and these weather patterns...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You fail at trolling. Learn the concept of nuance and magnitude and attempt this again.

Don't mind them. They don't read. They get all their news from 1 page NY Times articles lol

why don't we talk about the increased militarization of local police departments? :troll:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The rest of the Muslim world hates Iran? Are u serious? Name muslim countries outside of SA that hates Iran.

Also, the historical differences has little to do with their current policies so how can other countries disliking them be dangerous to regional stability? Israel is desperately trying to have hegemonic dominance and see Iran as their only threat, while SA is nervous that Persians will be able to freely participate in the energy market again. As an observer, the best thing would be to have a balance of power with several nations having the capability to withstand an attack.

Just in my experience most Muslims I've spoken with in different countries and from different countries have a negative view of Iran, their view of SA isn't exactly high, but Iran they take a issue with.

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
IMO Saudi Arabia is the biggest problem and threat to the Middle East but while they are playing by our rules, its OK. :yeshrug:

Turkey comes to mind. The Middle East was owned by the Persians for a long time. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of negative feelings from this region towards the Persians.

Then say that then....

And I'm pretty sure there aren't any ill will since Iran is one of the few countries in the region that are not falling for Israel's attempt to be the U.S. of the area.

you don't have to be "hated

on that accord, SA is way more hated.

but Iran is the more unstable one.

You can be a nut house, but if that house is in order then people don't worry.

How is Iran unstable?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just in my experience most Muslims I've spoken with in different countries and from different countries have a negative view of Iran, their view of SA isn't exactly high, but Iran they take a issue with.

He said name the countries homie. What part didn't u understand?