Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If we are speaking on their relationship...it's relevant but Turkey has shyt to do with Iran or it's problems.

You must come from the Portier school of train of thought.

:heh:

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: Not sure if trolling.....

You said its not in the region. Turkey literally has a border with Iran.

So Turkey is more relevant in what's going on in Iran than China, Russia or the US? I honestly shouldn't have jumped into the argument because I'm not sure you guys even know the point you're trying to make. You said the rest of the region hated Iran and when that wasn't true, you attempted to move the goalpost.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
So Turkey is more relevant in what's going on in Iran than China, Russia or the US? I honestly shouldn't have jumped into the argument because I'm not sure you guys even know the point you're trying to make. You said the rest of the region hated Iran and when that wasn't true, you attempted to move the goalpost.

Again, says the guy that thinks Chinese emissions are a bigger issue than a destabilized Middle East. Do you read the shyt you write before you write it? You said Turkey is irrelevant because its not in the region. I point out it is and has a border with Iran. You go and say well that doesn't matter. Wtf? Can you think straight and form cohesive thoughts or do you need to read a few coli posters opinions on foreign matters before you formulate your own idiotic theories?

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Our colonies are getting restless but Daddy needs new oil flow.

us_isr_saud.jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Again, says the guy that thinks Chinese emissions are a bigger issue than a destabilized Middle East. Do you read the shyt you write before you write it? You said Turkey is irrelevant because its not in the region. I point out it is and has a border with Iran. You go and say well that doesn't matter. Wtf? Can you think straight and form cohesive thoughts or do you need to read a few coli posters opinions on foreign matters before you formulate your own idiotic theories?

When did I say they were irrelevant? You still moved the goalpost from the middle east hates Iran to Saudi Arabia/ Turkey hates Iran lol

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
And no one said Turkey is more important than anyone. Turkey was brought into the argument in regards to nations that may have issues with Iran. SA, Israel, and Turkey are the front runners. Thats the entire Turkish involvement in this debate.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
SA is in the middle east..... Turkey borders it. Turkey doesn't hate Iran. They have selective issues and bones to pick with them.

You said the entire middle east hates Iran, breh. You tried to subtly change the argument. I'm going to butt out because this isn't even my battle. You got it.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You said the entire middle east hates Iran, breh. You tried to subtly change the argument. I'm going to butt out because this isn't even my battle. You got it.

I said there are nations (Israel, SA, Turkey) that have issues with Iran. The Sunni's in the rest of the Middle East have issues with the Shi'a. Shi'a is the predominant religion in Iran. Putting two and two together gets you to the point that there are a lot of Muslims in the Middle East that take issue with Iran wether it is a country with geo-political reasons or a Sunni Muslim with religious issues.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And no one said Turkey is more important than anyone. Turkey was brought into the argument in regards to nations that may have issues with Iran. SA, Israel, and Turkey are the front runners. Thats the entire Turkish involvement in this debate.

Turkey Politics have long supported U.S. and European mind-set especially with Erodgan being there who is a kiss ass.