Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The Iranian nation will not tolerate to be under both sanctions and nuclear restrictions," Khamenei said on Monday, according to Iranian state media.

"The words uttered by some European states indicate that they expect the Iranian nation to both agree to comply with the nuclear deal undertakings and live under sanction," he added.
Pretty much this. Like I said before the ball is on the EU’s court. And they are too weak and divided to stand up to the US. If EU buisness leave Iran(which they are starting to do) Russian and Chinese buisnesses will fill the void. However what would be the point of Iran to be under sanctions and nuclear restrictions. China and Russia will still do buisness with Iran even if they restart their nuclear program. War with Iran is going to happen within the next 6-10 months. The perfect storm is rising and I have been predicting this since Trump won the election. America is about to have a Suez moment.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
What happens to America post-super power status do you think? Massive Civil Unrest which leads to a complete Authoritarian clamp down?

I think the usa only goes down when it gets attack directly. Really don't see it happening any other way...

But anyway....

The lost of reserve currency status.
Massive inflation/hyper inflation
Serious civil unrest.

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Mattis’s Last Stand Is Iran
@FAH1223 Looks like even though Mathis is anti-Iran hawk he does not want war with Iran. His fears are:
In truth, the unease over any future conflict goes much deeper — and is seeded by what one senior and influential military officer called “an underlying anxiety that after 17 years of sprinkling the Middle East with corpses, the U.S. is not any closer to a victory over terrorism now than it was on September 12.” It is this anxiety that undergirds military doubts about going to war with Iran — that the United States would be adding bodies to the pile and not much more. For Mattis and his closest advisors, Bolton’s muscular vision that one day the Islamic Republic’s mullahs will do the equivalent of an international perp walk, as he once so whimsically promised, is a fantasy. Or to put it more starkly (and to quote the 2017 Rand report), they believe the continued deterioration in force readiness — units that cannot deploy, aircraft that cannot fly, and ships that run into each other — could mean that the U.S. military could “lose the next war they are called on to fight.” Including, presumably, a war with Iran.

“Oh, come on,” the senior and influential military officer with whom I spoke says. “Lose? We’re not going to lose — no way.” But then the officer hesitates, reflecting. “But, you know we might not win either. Which, come to think of it, might be the same thing.”

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
These bunch of fukking losers...:snoop: how you have boats that don't work and planes that can't fly?!?:why:

According to a December 2017 Rand Corp. report, a major conflict with Iran would require the U.S. to deploy 21 Air Force fighter squadrons, five heavy bomber squadrons, six Marine Corps fighter squadrons, 18 attack submarines, four aircraft carriers, a suite of intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance vehicles, six Marine infantry battalions, three Army brigade combat teams, and a crowd of special operations forces — not to mention a host of drones, satellites, cruisers, counter-mine vessels, supply ships, refueling aircraft, and surface-to-air batteries. Put another way, a war with Iran would require the U.S. Air Force (for example), to deploy nearly half of its fighter squadrons (there are 55 in all) to a single conflict. It could do it, but just barely.

“We’ve been in the air and in combat since 1993,” a senior retired Air Force officer said, “and the wear and tear on the force has been considerable. The tempo has been crushing.” This claim is actually an understatement: Nearly 30 percent of Air Force aircraft are not “mission capable,” the service is experiencing a shortfall in experienced pilots by some 2,000, and maintenance crew capabilities have deteriorated. And what is true for the Air Force is true for the other services. In 2016, Army Vice Chief of Staff Daniel Allyn conceded that only one-third of his force is at “acceptable levels of readiness,” and in January of this year, a group of influential Navy officers expressed fears at an American Enterprise Institute war game that “the combination of constant commitments and diminishing resources” may well have left the Navy “too small, too old, and too tired” to carry out its mission requirements, according to a write-up of the event. Meanwhile, in 2016, Marine Gen. John Paxton reported that half of all U.S. Marine units were “suffering from some degree of personnel, equipment, or training shortfalls.”
Constant warfare from 1993 to this day. That is 25 years of constant conflict when you think about it and it is starting to show.

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
SMFH, shyt is crazy.... :snoop:
I have been saying this the longest since Trump got elected he will start a war with Iran which will be the death blow to America’s military power and prestige. With Bolton and Pompeo having his ear they are setting the stage for war. All the sanction and economic pressures will push the Iranians to drop the JPCOA since the Europeans have no backbone. In the end they will restart their nuclear power and then Bolton will tell Trump to bomb Iran. It’s going to happen. I guarantee within 12 months a war will happen. And the Mideast along the world will never be the same again. :yeshrug: Great powers that are decline pull this foolishness which accelerates their decline.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I have been saying this the longest since Trump got elected he will start a war with Iran which will be the death blow to America’s military power and prestige. With Bolton and Pompeo having his ear they are setting the stage for war. All the sanction and economic pressures will push the Iranians to drop the JPCOA since the Europeans have no backbone. In the end they will restart their nuclear power and then Bolton will tell Trump to bomb Iran. It’s going to happen. I guarantee within 12 months a war will happen. And the Mideast along the world will never be the same again. :yeshrug: Great powers that are decline pull this foolishness which accelerates their decline.

All that military money, weapons and aircrafts and personel halfway depleted...:scust: Bunch of fukking idiots we got running around in washington... Where's all that money they spending on the military going to?!? :mindblown: