Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
@Candor can you clean up this thread? So much bullshyt derailing pages 3-9 of this beautiful topic

:wow::banderas::blessed: @ this concurrence of the fukk israel coalition and the anti wahhabi movement
When I get the time. But those two coalitions were always one in the same on this board. As you know I'm now weary of ever being in the majority on here because it often ends up aligning me with some :whoa: stuff. As for Israel, I think someone can hate Netanyahu (which most of my Jewish friends who aren't crazy hardliners do) without hating the Israeli people as a whole. It was only a decade ago where they voted for a candidate who promised to bring peace in the middle east before those talks failed. Netanyahu is a radical and whenever his ilk is upset, we can all be happy about that.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Saudi Arabia does not play the role of being a hegemony in the middle east. They have no regional influence at all.

:dwillhuh:

The Saudis have been letting the US and Israel take the bad rap for decades. They get to smile in the camera, pretend to be powerless, act like they are moderate on issues between the West and the Middle East while they have tremendous clout behind close doors. To think otherwise is foolish. The Saudis are bankrolling Egypt right now.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
:dwillhuh:

The Saudis have been letting the US and Israel take the bad rap for decades. They get to smile in the camera, pretend to be powerless, act like they are moderate on issues between the West and the Middle East while they have tremendous clout behind close doors. To think otherwise is foolish. The Saudis are bankrolling Egypt right now.

They're not pretending to be powerless, they are powerless. They have an economic stronghold on the local market but does not have any political respect due to their isolationist approach. Bankrolling Egypt? Is that supposed to be an achievement to gain regional power? Egypt is nada right now, plus the only reason they WERE getting bankrolled was due to SA wanting a Muslim nation, we saw how that went. They're remedial in their thinking where religion = support which has held them back for as long as I can remember.

Also, has anyone mentioned a muslim country that is against Iran yet?

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did anyone mention Bruce Bueno De Mesquita yet? He predicted this back in 09 I believe.

Iran Nuclear Program Update
As many of you know, back in 2009 on TED I predicted that Iran would not build a nuclear bomb but would develop enough weapons grade fuel to establish that they have the know how. I reasoned that internal political differences in Iran were resolving in favor of this politically less provocative path and that the somewhat more moderate elements (defined in the Iran context) were likely to prevail. There were, of course, many more details in my analysis about specific players rising or falling in influence (e.g., the Supreme Leader declining in political power and dissidents rising, albeit slowly).
http://www.predictioneersgame.com/iran-nuclear-program-update

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
They're not pretending to be powerless, they are powerless. They have an economic stronghold on the local market but does not have any political respect due to their isolationist approach. Bankrolling Egypt? Is that supposed to be an achievement to gain regional power? Egypt is nada right now, plus the only reason they WERE getting bankrolled was due to SA wanting a Muslim nation, we saw how that went. They're remedial in their thinking where religion = support which has held them back for as long as I can remember.

Also, has anyone mentioned a muslim country that is against Iran yet?

Saudi Arabia is the leading power in the GCC, with Sunni Islamist tentacles in Afghanistan, Pakistan, the Caucasus etc.

And there are plenty of Muslim countries that oppose Iran. The degree of opposition and the outward display of hostility is another. Pakistan and Iran are not on the same side on many issues. Hell, Azerbaijan just north of Iran has had cold relations with Iran for years. The entire Sunni Gulf stands against Iran with the exception of Oman.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

Oville

Pro
Daps
IMO Saudi Arabia is the biggest problem and threat to the Middle East but while they are playing by our rules, its OK. :yeshrug:

Turkey comes to mind. The Middle East was owned by the Persians for a long time. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of negative feelings from this region towards the Persians.

This is the problem and hypocrisy of American foreign policy. Act extremely righteous about values and all that bullshyt we stand for but turn a blind eye when our allies do worse shyt. Iran having a bomb could set up an arms race I agree, but the NPT agreement that all these countries signed was supposed to prohibit countries who didn't have nukes from building them and countries that did have nukes were supposed to draw down. Where is the emphasis for the great world powers to draw down. The Iranian regime may be tyrannical towards their own people but they don't have a history of invading other countries. People gotta look at the history of this country and the history of Israel and many of our allies in the west and see why we feel we're civilized enough to hold such a bomb when we've waged more wars than anyone. The reason why most of the countries in the Middle East fear Iran getting a bomb is due to their being a majority of Sunni's living in the region being threated by a Shi'ite force. No one has the moral high ground in this situation.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is the problem and hypocrisy of American foreign policy. Act extremely righteous about values and all that bullshyt we stand for but turn a blind eye when our allies do worse shyt. Iran having a bomb could set up an arms race I agree, but the NPT agreement that all these countries signed was supposed to prohibit countries who didn't have nukes from building them and countries that did have nukes were supposed to draw down. Where is the emphasis for the great world powers to draw down. The Iranian regime may be tyrannical towards their own people but they don't have a history of invading other countries. People gotta look at the history of this country and the history of Israel and many of our allies in the west and see why we feel we're civilized enough to hold such a bomb when we've waged more wars than anyone. The reason why most of the countries in the Middle East fear Iran getting a bomb is due to their being a majority of Sunni's living in the region being threated by a Shi'ite force. No one has the moral high ground in this situation.

Maybe Iran hasn't invaded any countries but their proxies have been active in invading countries and committing genocide. Iran it's self has a number of terrorist attacks since it's inception. I would say the Sunni's have a valid concern. Wouldn't you? Maybe no one has moral high ground but that doesn't mean Iran should have the right to the bomb. Iran is just as much a bully as anyone else.

Oville

Pro
Daps
Maybe Iran hasn't invaded any countries but their proxies have been active in invading countries and committing genocide. Iran it's self has a number of terrorist attacks since it's inception. I would say the Sunni's have a valid concern. Wouldn't you? Maybe no one has moral high ground but that doesn't mean Iran should have the right to the bomb.

Other than Hamas and Hezbollah I don't know of many other proxies Iran has been accused of bankrolling but their not doing anything that U.S. is doing with their own puppet governments across a region that doesn't belong to them.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Other than Hamas and Lebannon I don't know of many other proxies Iran has been accused of bankrolling but their not doing anything that U.S. is doing with their own puppet governments across a region that doesn't belong to them.

Syria.

Also.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/state-department-reaffirms-iran-status-as-state-sponsor-of-t

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state_terrorism

This is about Iran not America. Iran's crimes speak for themselves and why they shouldn't have a bomb. Iran is the driving force in the instability in the region followed by Salafists.

Oville

Pro
Daps
No its abo
Syria.

Also.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/state-department-reaffirms-iran-status-as-state-sponsor-of-t

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state_terrorism

This is about Iran not America. Iran's crimes speak for themselves and why they shouldn't have a bomb. Iran is the driving force in the instability in the region followed by Salafists.

No its about the hypocrisy and arrogance that comes from countries like ours that think we have the moral high ground when we've we're recklessly dropping drones on civilians in across Pakistan, Yemen, Afghanistan, and Somalia. People want to talk about Iran's popularity in the region well look at polls about the U.S. and Israel in the region and we're supposed to think that these two powers are "responsible" enough to hold nukes. Israel dropped white phosphorus on Palestinians but we didn't try to invade them like we did in Syria cuz their in our pocket. We're the only country in history that dropped the nuclear bomb. Iran's never even been proven to be building a nuke. American and Israel aren't afraid of Iran dropping a nuke on Israel they know everyone would turn on Iran if that ever happened. Israel and the U.S. are worried about not having the balance of power shift. Iran in trying to grow the influence with the shiites in their region are no different than the sunnis who are trying to maintain their stronghold in the region. I don't want Iran to have a nuke either but this arrogant attitude about how only certain countries are "responsible" enough to have them is absolute arrogant bullshyt and reeks of racist idelogies like "manifest destiny" and "white man's burden" bs.