Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn't give a shyt about our interests when Obama asked him to stop building settlements in Gaza and Jerusalem and he basically told him to fukk off. fukk Netanyahu and his whole country.
You on fire b

Netanyahu just want a war for the sake of war. It's sad but some people are about power.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
This is the problem and hypocrisy of American foreign policy. Act extremely righteous about values and all that bullshyt we stand for but turn a blind eye when our allies do worse shyt. Iran having a bomb could set up an arms race I agree, but the NPT agreement that all these countries signed was supposed to prohibit countries who didn't have nukes from building them and countries that did have nukes were supposed to draw down. Where is the emphasis for the great world powers to draw down. The Iranian regime may be tyrannical towards their own people but they don't have a history of invading other countries. People gotta look at the history of this country and the history of Israel and many of our allies in the west and see why we feel we're civilized enough to hold such a bomb when we've waged more wars than anyone. The reason why most of the countries in the Middle East fear Iran getting a bomb is due to their being a majority of Sunni's living in the region being threated by a Shi'ite force. No one has the moral high ground in this situation.

Iran invaded Iraq http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War
Edit: No they didn't. I got it wrong and didn't read my own article.

Iranian Hostage Crisis anyone?

How about Iran sending fighters to Iraq during this last Iraqi invasion. They support Hezbollah and Hamas in Palestine and Lebanon as well as troops in Syria. They are not peaceful advocates.

Last edited:
Daps
He didn't give a shyt about our interests when Obama asked him to stop building settlements in Gaza and Jerusalem and he basically told him to fukk off. fukk Netanyahu and his whole country.

LOL, yes. Bibi reminds me of the little sister that causes shyt and puts on front to make you seem like it was your fault. He's been like this since there were talks about US and Iran earlier this year when he was making comments regarding the election and whatnot. Like someone says, if there's peace in the middle east (or some peace), there won't be a need for the huge military cut they get :mjpls: Instead of being relived for the breakthrough, he's going to be pissed and make his comments about this. Bibi and the right-wing warmongers are basically the same, never trusted him at all.

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
Saudi Arabia is the leading power in the GCC, with Sunni Islamist tentacles in Afghanistan, Pakistan, the Caucasus etc.

And there are plenty of Muslim countries that oppose Iran. The degree of opposition and the outward display of hostility is another. Pakistan and Iran are not on the same side on many issues. Hell, Azerbaijan just north of Iran has had cold relations with Iran for years. The entire Sunni Gulf stands against Iran with the exception of Oman.

The GCC is a token group established to further the so-called "Muslim" agendas, it has nothing to do with regional power. It is a prime example of the western world picking a country they are comfortable with to "lead" the other nations in the right direction. Look at their members breh, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. These are all countries who solely rely on their oil exports and therefore are in dire need of SA's support/approval. Now, I agree that SA has an economic dominance, I never refuted that, but to say that SA can shift sentiment towards Iran is ridiculous and points out how ill-informed many posters on HL are.

Pakistan: First of all, we specifically said middle-eastern countries but let's entertain this topic. Pakistan and Iran's differences stemmed recently due to the previous Iran leadership believing Pakistan was betraying them by allowing U.S. interferences. It might get worse, who knows, although I strongly believe it will get back to how it was. They have Free Trade Agreement, have aided each other in many matters such as Pakistan vouching for Iran during the height of the nuclear talk, being allowed to share the Pakistan embassy in Washington, energy security agreements for the IPI pipeline etc. Also, to deny history and overlook the immense support they had for each other during the India-Pakistan war and then Iran-Iraq war should be proof that Shi'ite and Sunni differences have never been a major issue. SA are trying to influence Pakistan to regard the differences as vital and stop supporting Iran, but again, their limited influence is shown.

Azerbaijan: Again, historically a Persian territory where the division is only based on ethical and cultural differences, neither to be major issue. This is close to a country not being in favor of Iranian political expansion but if we're talking about major playmakers then are we really going to include Azerbaijan? But yes, I give you this since the tension has definitely risen after 2012.

So again, "plenty" of nations being against Iran is false and propaganda spread by western nations.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

How about Iran sending fighters to Iraq during this last Iraqi invasion. They support Hezbollah and Hamas in Palestine and Lebanon as well as troops in Syria. They are not peaceful advocates.

IHC was a effect of the cause which was the overthrow of a democratic leader of Iran of 1953. Can you send some proof Iran sent fighters yo Iraq to fight the U.S. soldiers?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
IHC was a effect of the cause which was the overthrow of a democratic leader of Iran of 1953. Can you send some proof Iran sent fighters yo Iraq to fight the U.S. soldiers?

Iraq
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-forces-fighting-iranians-in-iraq/
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/12/world/middleeast/12policy.html?_r=0

They also sent their people to Syria
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/Special...s-foreign-legion-in-Syria/UPI-63771378245501/
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...-recruiting-more-fighters-from-Iraq-Iran.html

These are both just the top news articles when I google searched them. I remember back in 08 or 09 the news was saying they were finding explosive devices and artillery belonging to the Revolutionary Guard.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
The GCC is a token group established to further the so-called "Muslim" agendas, it has nothing to do with regional power. It is a prime example of the western world picking a country they are comfortable with to "lead" the other nations in the right direction. Look at their members breh, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. These are all countries who solely rely on their oil exports and therefore are in dire need of SA's support/approval. Now, I agree that SA has an economic dominance, I never refuted that, but to say that SA can shift sentiment towards Iran is ridiculous and points out how ill-informed many posters on HL are.

Pakistan: First of all, we specifically said middle-eastern countries but let's entertain this topic. Pakistan and Iran's differences stemmed recently due to the previous Iran leadership believing Pakistan was betraying them by allowing U.S. interferences. It might get worse, who knows, although I strongly believe it will get back to how it was. They have Free Trade Agreement, have aided each other in many matters such as Pakistan vouching for Iran during the height of the nuclear talk, being allowed to share the Pakistan embassy in Washington, energy security agreements for the IPI pipeline etc. Also, to deny history and overlook the immense support they had for each other during the India-Pakistan war and then Iran-Iraq war should be proof that Shi'ite and Sunni differences have never been a major issue. SA are trying to influence Pakistan to regard the differences as vital and stop supporting Iran, but again, their limited influence is shown.

Azerbaijan: Again, historically a Persian territory where the division is only based on ethical and cultural differences, neither to be major issue. This is close to a country not being in favor of Iranian political expansion but if we're talking about major playmakers then are we really going to include Azerbaijan? But yes, I give you this since the tension has definitely risen after 2012.

So again, "plenty" of nations being against Iran is false and propaganda spread by western nations.

Nah man. You're delusional as fukk.

You think that one of the most wealthy families, who controls a significant chunk of the world's oil, has no influence in their immediate region? You don't think the people who control the traffic into one of the most important cities in the world, Mecca, has no influence in their region?

:camby::camby::camby:

Not to mention how influential the Wahhabists have been in a large portion of the Muslim world.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Netanyahu and his ilk are pissed off because Iran has been their excuse to commit human rights' abuses and pump lobbying dollars into the US Government. Fear and Western Sympathy have given his country a blank check to do as they wish. The problem is people are starting to wake up to that nonsense.

Oville

Pro
Daps
Iran invaded Iraq http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War
Edit: No they didn't. I got it wrong and didn't read my own article.

Iraq invaded Iran. And we supported Al Qaeda,Saddamn Hussein and countless other dictators. People gotta stop having this black and white view of the world.

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
Nah man. You're delusional as fukk.

You think that one of the most wealthy families, who controls a significant chunk of the world's oil, has no influence in their immediate region? You don't think the people who control the traffic into one of the most important cities in the world, Mecca, has no influence in their region?

:camby::camby::camby:

Not to mention how influential the Wahhabists have been in a large portion of the Muslim world.

:dahell:

Who said that they didn't have any influence? Their economic dominance is evident, but they can't influence countries into disliking Iran. Stick to the topic.

Why did you quote me without responding to what I posted?